• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

STL Comics' Winter 1 Day Comic Show; March 4th, 2018; St. Louis, MO
1 1

29 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, D Stuart said:

I'll be there set up once again.  @lhcomics will we see you in March? 

Drew

For 3 months between Jan and April I have one weekend that I'm committed to something and it's the weekend of this show. :pullhair:

So no I will not be at this show. :sorry:

I will say this is the St Louis Comic show I recommend comic fans should attend. Very well promoted and a great selection of comics. Just comics! No booths that don't belong at a comic show.

37 minutes ago, lhcomics said:

Drew

For 3 months between Jan and April I have one weekend that I'm committed to something and it's the weekend of this show. :pullhair:

I will say this is the St Louis Comic show I recommend comic fans should attend. Very well promoted and a great selection of comics. Just comics! No booths that don't belong at a comic show.

I have been once and it was pretty nice albeit a little crowded.

1 hour ago, mysterio said:

Just wish it wasn’t on a Sunday... :cry:

This is one of the best small shows in the region.  Both times I have gone I have came back with some key books for my collection.  If you have a chance in the future I recommend being a vendor there.

13 hours ago, lhcomics said:

Drew

Sorry to hear that Leroy! It's crazy how often something like that happens! 

Hope to see some board members there tomorrow, although I don't particularly know anyone.  

Looking forward to it, thanks in large part to the lack of vintage books available at the STL WW con, which is epic to say the least.  

23 hours ago, makeminemego said:

Hope to see some board members there tomorrow, although I don't particularly know anyone.  

Looking forward to it, thanks in large part to the lack of vintage books available at the STL WW con, which is epic to say the least.  

I hope you found some nice books today. 

On a separate note - Joe Staton is perhaps one of the nicest artist I have met!!!

Edited by SSkufan

This was a neat little show.  I didn't end up going home with anything, but mostly because I'm trying to stay very focused and not stray back into silver/bronze collecting.  Little GA to be had, but there was definitely a ton of good books in the room, and all the dealers were very friendly.  

Great comic show, and hardly any fluff, which was refreshing! (thumbsu