• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BLACK WIDOW: THE MOVIE (TBD)
4 4

2,016 posts in this topic

12 hours ago, Drummy said:

I don't think Black Widow was introduced because of SJ.  She wasn't even the first choice for the part (Emily Blunt), so I think she fell into the role at the right time.  I didn't think it was perfect casting, but I thought she did pretty well.

While I agree for he most part , I think she at times tried too hard - but understands her characters dynamic by the time endgame rolled around . IMO -Downey Jr, Hemsworth and Evans Commanded such a presence I can’t imagine another actor playing them , as great as Ruffalo and Cheadle were,  we saw that these parts were expendable .

On 1/24/2020 at 7:54 AM, theCapraAegagrus said:

Shoot, I have always known this.

I am a hockey fan, though. Guys like Sergei Fedorov, Pavel Datsyuk, Alex Ovechkin, and Andrei Svechnikov have always given me the idea of the intelligent, hard-working, humble, funny, and great Russians.

Tons of Russian YouTubers that are awesome, too.

Thank you comrade. Here is a great modern music video about us Russians. We are so beyond the Soviet Union commie stereotype.

2 hours ago, theCapraAegagrus said:

"The Avengers weren't my first family."

:eyeroll:

:facepalm:

(tsk)

I know we’re all conditioned to make final judgements on movies based on their teaser trailers, but half the stuff in these MCU trailers is never even in the movie. I don’t have a problem with the line above but 50/50 chance it’s just for the trailer as a response to “ I thought the Avengers were your only family?”

Just now, @therealsilvermane said:

I know we’re all conditioned to make final judgements on movies based on their teaser trailers, but half the stuff in these MCU trailers is never even in the movie. I don’t have a problem with the line above but 50/50 chance it’s just for the trailer as a response to “ I thought the Avengers were your only family?”

It's an awful line no matter how much an MCU fanboi would like to argue otherwise.

21 minutes ago, theCapraAegagrus said:

It's an awful line no matter how much an MCU fanboi would like to argue otherwise.

How is that an “awful line”? It’s just the narrative for this trailer which has choosing family as the trailer’s theme. It sounds to me like it’s just voiceover made specifically for this trailer. Either way, some version of the “family” line is said in almost every MCU movie.

2 minutes ago, @therealsilvermane said:

How is that an “awful line”? It’s just the narrative for this trailer which has choosing family as the trailer’s theme. It sounds to me like it’s just voiceover made specifically for this trailer. Either way, some version of the “family” line is said in almost every MCU movie.

It's of Fast/Furious quality.

It's awful.

Newly released promo art from the upcoming BLACK WIDOW movie has given us our first full look of Taskmaster in costume.

I know in my circles, some people were a little disappointed by the design of the costume when the first trailer was released and criticized the lack of his iconic cape alongside the realistic take on the skull mask he wears. The design from the promo art should excite fans since it shows off more of his tactical armor that sticks with the orange, blue and white color-scheme. It also shows off his iconic shield as well as showing him wielding an orange tipped sword.

taskmaster01.PNG.33ba0fa74fc2a75411683f205b9bcc92.PNG