• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rich's 2018 s/s facilitator list--final 2018 shows-- CHILLER THEATRE, & RHODE ISLAND
5 5

96 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, martini25 said:

J. Scott Campbell, Keith Giffen, Jim Starlin, Fabian Nicieza, Clay Mann added to AWESOME CON!!!

http://awesome-con.com/guestsdc/

That guest list is getting Awesome.

Any and all boardies---because I live 45 min from the event, I can continue to take books right up to the day of the show.

Anyone looking for J. Scott Campbell exclusives, LMK via PM

Jim Starlin IS signing for CGC again, just FYI

Initial guest list starting up for HEROES in June:

http://www.heroesonline.com/heroescon/guests/

So long as I get subs/books the Wed. prior to the show, I'll good to go.

Also, I decided to do Motor City in May, so I'll be taking subs for that too.

Guests include Frank Quietly, John Cassaday, Gene Ha, Jae Lee, Denys Cowan

http://www.motorcitycomiccon.com/category/comic-guests/

24 minutes ago, noryrhduahc said:

Are we able to coordinate witnessing for Stan Lee and Tom King for Awesome Con?

@noryrhduahc

Yes.

Not only will I be there facilitating, but CGC will have a booth at the DCA show as well.

All you really need to do is co-ordinate with CGC at the show for your signatures.  My services are more for people who cannot attend the show.

If you're not attending and need your books handled, send me a PM

12 hours ago, Rich_Henn said:

@noryrhduahc

Yes.

Not only will I be there facilitating, but CGC will have a booth at the DCA show as well.

All you really need to do is co-ordinate with CGC at the show for your signatures.  My services are more for people who cannot attend the show.

If you're not attending and need your books handled, send me a PM

thank you sir!

Just a quick FYI---

I leave for Great Lakes on Thursday this coming week---I need all books for the show by WEDNESDAY.

Anyone sending books for ECCC, please have them to me ONE WEEK FROM TUESDAY, I fly out to Seattle just a couple days after getting back from Great Lakes.

MONSTER MANIA----is the week following ECCC.   So long as books are in my hands the FRIDAY of the event, I'm good.  I'm driving out Friday after the mail comes.   

So if you have books for John Carpenter---get 'em to me.

Several big shows coming up in the next four weeks----

DC Awesome Con---books due in hand by Friday this week.

C2E2 books due in hand by April 3rd

EAST COAST COMICON books due in hand by April 25th

CHILLER THEATRE books or memorabilia due in hand by April 25th

CHILLER THEATRE April 27-29

http://www.chillertheatre.com/gt/gtc4.htm

Guests at Chiller this year include KAREN ALLEN (Raiders of the Lost Ark), Keir Dullea & Gary Lockwood (2001 Space Odyssey), Richard Dreyfuss, a HUGE Animal House cast reunion, DORE KRAUS (Ultraman), Sony Chiba, Dee Snider (Twisted Sister), a massive GREASE cast reunion that includes Randal Kleiser, Didi Conn, Dinah Manoff, Jamie Donnelly, Barry Pearl, Susan Buckner, Eddie Deezen, Edd Byrnes, Lorenzo Lamas.   Also French Stewart from "3rd Rock from the Sun,", George Wendt from "Cheers," Lee Grant, Joanna Cassidy, Ilya Salkind (produced the original Christopher Reeves SUPERMAN movies), Adrienne King (Friday the 13th), Linda Day George (Wonder Woman, Roots, Mission Impossible), Kristina Klebe (Hellboy, Wolfenstein II, Rob Zombie's Halloween), Scout Taylor Compton (Halloween films), Corbin Bernsen, Nicholas Lea, Steven Weber, Lisa Ryder, Valerie Leon, BURTON GILLIAM (Blazing Saddles!!!!!   as well as Paper Moon, Back to the Future Pt. III) plus Erin Murphy (Tabitha of BEWITCHED), Ernie Hudson (Ghostbusters), Stephen Tobolowsky (GROUNDHOG DAY, Silicon Valley, Spaceballs, Mississippi Burning, HEROES, Memento), 

Other shows include:

I'll be taking submissions for this show, and it's got a decent little guest list, but the big get is Jack Kirby's long time inker, MIKE ROYER.  I can't remember the last time I've seen his name on a guest list.  Work includes Black Panther, Sandman, Devil Dinosaur, Superman's Pal Jimmy Olsen, Freedom Fighters, The Demon, Mister Miracle, Ka-Zar, etc.

https://www.bigapplecc.com/guests/

Other guests include CJ Ramone, actress Jenel Stevens (Black Panther actress, played Dora Milaje) actress Sherilyn Fenn, John Cassaday, Steranko, Joe Giella, Peter David, Esad Ribic, Ramona Fradon, Reilly Brown, Billy Tucci, Glenn Fabry, Danny Fingeroth, Tim Truman, James Sherman (Superboy & The Legion of Superheroes, Alpha Flight, Punisher), Sean Chen, Alex Maleev

All books need to be in hand by April 12th

Will you be going to the Phoenix Comic Fest from May 24-27?  

Lots of comic guests attending, and CGC will NOT be at the show, as they have two other shows that weekend.

I can't find a CGC facilitator willing to go there.