• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rich's 2018 s/s facilitator list--final 2018 shows-- CHILLER THEATRE, & RHODE ISLAND
5 5

96 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, iae21 said:

Will you be going to the Phoenix Comic Fest from May 24-27?  

Lots of comic guests attending, and CGC will NOT be at the show, as they have two other shows that weekend.

I can't find a CGC facilitator willing to go there. 

@iae21  I work in tandem with a witness in the Phoenix area, so I MIGHT be able to make this work.  Personally, I will be at MegaCon that weekend and taking subs, but I can get in touch with my Phoenix based witness.   PM me with what you're looking to get done. 

I've got a signing with G. Willow Wilson next month, and I don't recall ever seeing her on a guest list.

So all you Ms Marvel and Kamala Khan fans, dig up your Ms Marvel if you want the s/s.

I don't own the book pictured, this is just a point of reference! 

msmarvel12ndprint.jpg

On ‎4‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 3:52 PM, Rich_Henn said:

Just a reminder, all books for Chiller, East Coast Comicon and Baltimore Spring Fling are due in hand by tomorrow....

After this weekend, my next events are WW Philly, MegaCon and Phillipsburg.  I'm also working with people attending Phoenix Comicon and Comicpalooza.

Hey Rich

I see that you will be attending Megacon and taking books, correct? If so how do I submit my books??

14 hours ago, Goin_Solo said:

Hey Rich

I see that you will be attending Megacon and taking books, correct? If so how do I submit my books??

@Goin_Solo

Send me a PM with a list of what you are looking to get done and who are you looking to get on said books. At that point I can quote you a price. Prices vary from creator to creator and celebrity to celebrity depending on their fees as well as what tier your books are going.

Edited by Rich_Henn

Hey Rich! I'm new to this so I hope I'm doing this right. Do you get the signatures CGC witnessed & encapsulated? Would it be possible to send something for WW Philly for Jason Momoa? I was planning to go myself, will miss him because I'm only attending Sunday. Also, what about Mega Con for Jim Lee?

Edited by langvar

2 hours ago, langvar said:

Hey Rich! I'm new to this so I hope I'm doing this right. Do you get the signatures CGC witnessed & encapsulated? Would it be possible to send something for WW Philly for Jason Momoa? I was planning to go myself, will miss him because I'm only attending Sunday. Also, what about Mega Con for Jim Lee?

@langvar

Yes, but I need books no later than one week from today.

1 hour ago, iae21 said:

Hey Rich, are you, or someone you know, going to be a CGC Facilitator for the Albany Comic Con on June 3rd?   Want to get some items witnessed by Joe Sinnott.

@iae21

Negative.   

We actually JUST saw Sinnott at the East Coast show in NJ two weeks ago.  :-(

50 minutes ago, Rich_Henn said:

@iae21

Negative.   

We actually JUST saw Sinnott at the East Coast show in NJ two weeks ago.  :-(

I know, I was there too...we met at the CGC booth a couple of times (Even gave you that Italian restaurant suggestion)

I'm picking up some items from him that I commissioned at the ECCC and was hoping a CGC witness or facilitator will be there.

Are there any Stan Lee ops with you any time soon?

On 4/12/2018 at 11:42 AM, Rich_Henn said:

I've got a signing with G. Willow Wilson next month, and I don't recall ever seeing her on a guest list.

So all you Ms Marvel and Kamala Khan fans, dig up your Ms Marvel if you want the s/s.

I don't own the book pictured, this is just a point of reference! 

msmarvel12ndprint.jpg

Rich,

When will you be seeing G. Willow Wilson? Thanks.

3 hours ago, iggykoopa said:

Damnit! doh!

Please let me know if you have the opportunity again! I'll definitely send in my Ms. Marvel #1 copy to you. Thanks, Rich!

@iggykoopa

That may be tough.  I asked, she flat out said she turns down conventions on a regular basis.  Stay at home mom with three kids.

She said the only reason that she did this show is because she was contacted by the high school kids who put on the convention, they were fans---she said she was so impressed that these high school kids do a small convention once a year at their school, that she was like, "Absolutely!"  and flew out from Seattle.

I wouldn't expect to see her though at a regular con.