• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I got Robbed
3 3

116 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Bronty said:

I found out a bunch more about this.    Nobody should be feeling sorry for OP, trust me.    That's all I'm going to say publicly, but the store did right.

I do wonder if the OP used these boards in an unethical way to push a personal agenda? 

6 hours ago, KryptoMayor said:

I do wonder if the OP used these boards in an unethical way to push a personal agenda? 

Very likely.

The shop in question is one of the shops I frequent. I spoke to the owner a couple of weeks back and their side of the story is more believable. Unfortunately, I was told not to comment about this as the police was involved. 

9 hours ago, thehumantorch said:

Thanks for the update Dan.  Bronty is a boardie I trust implicitly.  Hell, I'd even let him date my sister.....

That may not be a vote of confidence :wishluck:

Spoiler

Just kidding Dave Torch.

after HumanTorch told me to be her Facebook friend.  I trust Bronty and Central City Comix of Surrey.

10 minutes ago, aardvark88 said:

That may not be a vote of confidence :wishluck:

Reveal hidden contents

Just kidding Dave Torch.

after HumanTorch told me to be her Facebook friend.  I trust Bronty and Central City Comix of Surrey.

Perhaps you and Bronty would like to double date my sister.  She should be able to accommodate multiple organisms... 

On 1/26/2018 at 11:15 AM, thehumantorch said:

Thanks for the update Dan.  Bronty is a boardie I trust implicitly.  Hell, I'd even let him date my sister.....

Got pics?  lol