• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Pair of Dynamic Forces Lithographs (2002) - VERY Hard To Find & Great to Frame! Avengers / Spidey!

5 posts in this topic

Up for sale are two Lithographs crying for new homes... a pair of 2002 Dynamic Forces prints that we no longer have space to hang, so they're best off hanging up for someone else!

Both were produced in 2002, and both have been in their frames since then.. so they are in beautiful condition.

Please note, that they are pictured in the frames but the frames ARE NOT INCLUDED.  I will be removing them from the frames and shipping them to you carefully rolled, bubblewrapped and put in a mailing tube.   Partly because I simply don't trust trying to put a frame through the mail, partly because it's silly for you to pay to ship an inexpensive frame when you'll probably want to put it in something nicer yourself.  But I will not remove them from the frames until they've sold... in order to keep them flat.

The rules:

Payment: Paypal only, please
Shipping: At cost (which I imagine will be no more than $3-$4 USPS First Class shipping for domestic purchases).
Returns: No returns please, unless damaged in transit.

Any questions please let me know, but I'll provide all the info I have on each print with the photos below.

Both are 18x24, and I do believe that they were printed on 80 lb gallery stock... but that last part I can't confirm.  That's just what I recall from other DF lithos from that era.