• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] All Rounds Posted - Still Available: Richie Rich 7, World of Fantasy 17, Love Tales 50, Wonder Woman 178, Fightin Marines 3, more
6 6

267 posts in this topic

Thank you everyone; that is everything I have shot for tonight. I will update the thread in the a.m. To reflect all taken items. 

At this point, PM's are welcome on all remaining books.

I hope to offer round 3 tomorrow night; not sure what it will be. But there's still GA and SA hero books, war, classics, and Atlas/Marvel pre-hero, as well as a few odds and ends in the stack. More than 30 books left to go, so probably at least two more rounds to come. Thanks to all purchasers and lookers (thumbsu

1 hour ago, Readcomix said:

Lucy, the Real Gone Gal #3, VG. Some waviness from apparently being wet once; might press flatter for presentation but may not move the grade. Some tanning inside covers, top back cover, and slight chip lower back cover corner. Mort Drucker cover, Dave Berg inside. Many uncredited stories too.

Only two on census, a 4.0 and 6.0. I found no comps and have never seen this book offered. $150

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

take per PM

Okay gang, the thread has been updated identifying all taken books, and the page 2 recap lists everything still available, by page. PM's are welcome on all items. There are a couple freebies still in there as well; any purchase qualifies.

I hope to add round three tonight; must sort what remains to be offered and group them as logically as possible. I had about thirty books to go, but I have pulled another 10-12 that I am considering offering as well.

Thank you all who took and/or just took a look! (thumbsu

Okay, nine books coming up tonight, in a few minutes. I need to get some sleep so I'm keeping it short tonight. Will roll war, western, Tom Corbett, Marvel & DC silver heroes, and pre-hero Atlas/Marvel during the next few nights.

Tonight, it's an Archie, a high-grade Blue Beetle (not a GGA cover), a couple GGA beaters I had forgotten about, half the Jungle Tales run, and an esoteric PCH. Hang on...