• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] All Rounds Posted - Still Available: Richie Rich 7, World of Fantasy 17, Love Tales 50, Wonder Woman 178, Fightin Marines 3, more
6 6

267 posts in this topic

Fellow boardies,

Everything that is planned for this thread is now posted. I will be closing it up sometime tomorrow. Thanks to all lookers, buyers, visitors. Buyers, I will reach out later via PM to start the process of getting these books to you.

A few things, in no particular order:

- There's some price cuts throughout the thread, including some new ones I just made

- Any War, Western or Archie books are 25% off even though the cuts are not marked on each individual posting

- Also not marked, 'cuz I just came up with it: Tom Corbett Special -- take all three issues for $45 (The BINs add up to $57)

- PM's are also welcome on anything still available

- There are also a few unclaimed freebies laced throughout

Thanks again all! (thumbsu

On ‎1‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 7:53 PM, Readcomix said:

Journey into Mystery #108 VG. I take it back -- this one does have the "M.R." Initials lower right on the splash margin, as well as a sweet date stamp above the T in Thor. Avengers cameo. Dr Strange crossover. $20

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

:takeit: