• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] All Rounds Posted - Still Available: Richie Rich 7, World of Fantasy 17, Love Tales 50, Wonder Woman 178, Fightin Marines 3, more
6 6

267 posts in this topic

Okay, gang that it's for tonight. I'm open to PM's, and there's still a couple "What is this still doing here???" Books in this thread -- Love Tales #50 and a Richie Rich #7.

That said, get your take fingers ready for the final two rounds -- some '50's DC heroes and a pair of SA marvels from the original owner "M.R." Collection I picked up last year; then a pre-hero Atlas/Marvel round, where I'll probably lump in a few Dell Tom Corbetts with painted covers.

That will bring this thread to a close at that point; I hope everyone is having fun whether looking, buying or just chiming in. Thanks all!

On January 12, 2018 at 12:15 AM, skypinkblu said:

I think you taught the forum not to use :takeit:or even WRITE I'll take it, lol. 

You must be the idol of all the buyers here, time after time, that's what I see...take take take take...occasionally  it's TAKE!;)

I smile when I see the posts...

You are a legend :foryou:

Since Sharon is obviously up and rocking her own thread, I would be remiss in not giving an overdue welcome and thanks for stopping by mine! Also, I want to publicly apologize for failing to participate in the holiday secret Santa thread but things were just too crazy for me to feel I could have done it justice. Thanks for the invite and I would very much like to do it next year.

Nice Supermans, lady (thumbsu

14 minutes ago, Readcomix said:

Since Sharon is obviously up and rocking her own thread, I would be remiss in not giving an overdue welcome and thanks for stopping by mine! Also, I want to publicly apologize for failing to participate in the holiday secret Santa thread but things were just too crazy for me to feel I could have done it justice. Thanks for the invite and I would very much like to do it next year.

You sir, are a class act.  Nice comics as well!

20 minutes ago, Readcomix said:

Thanks...I've been keeping my eye on your lovely books as well:)  No need to apologize, just join next year...Mr;);)

:news: SOLD! First, the (brief) Silver age revival of True Comics, True Comics and Adventure Stories #1. Giant-size, square-bound, 1965. VG/F. I am even including what is apparently the original receipt (for 25 cents, from Slim's Suburban Market, Scotia, NY) exactly where I found it in the book. $10

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by Readcomix