• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ComicLink 2018 Show 'em if you got 'em
13 13

897 posts in this topic

18 hours ago, LordRahl said:

Snagged this beauty. Wanted the 402 as well but it went a little too nuts for a 9.6. Both are super tough to find in 9.6 and above.

tec404_cgc96_51008.jpg

This is one of the hardest of the Adams Tec's to find in 9.6 - nice copy and nice price. I just love these single storyline issues during his run on Tec, Awesome interior art also.

Edited by TeddieMercede

8 minutes ago, lowlevelflyer said:

I won this Tues night. Still kicking myself for letting them pass by for the last 5 years!!

AF15.JPG

That's still awesome!!

15 minutes ago, paperheart said:

golden sombrero here: 4 strikeouts

Fantucchio continues to translate from the Italian as "crazy money" - Showcase #79 9.4 $1700 (4x GPA)

I bought a number of Fantucchios in the first couple of auctions where they started to become available.  Then at some point they went nuts.  I first noticed it when a bunch of Fantucchio Daredevils went for insane numbers in the January auction, but I suppose it might have started before that.  Generally I don't chase after pedigrees, but I am glad to have picked some of these up as generally they are really nice books.

Edited by Sweet Lou 14

42 minutes ago, Sweet Lou 14 said:

I bought a number of Fantucchios in the first couple of auctions where they started to become available.  Then at some point they went nuts.  I first noticed it when a bunch of Fantucchio Daredevils went for insane numbers in the January auction, but I suppose it might have started before that.  Generally I don't chase after pedigrees, but I am glad to have picked some of these up as generally they are really nice books.

I got a few of them too, like the Avengers #2, when you could win them around GPA prices. They are nice but not nice enough to pay multiple GPA prices on them. I stay away now.

6 hours ago, paperheart said:

golden sombrero here: 4 strikeouts

Fantucchio continues to translate from the Italian as "crazy money" - Showcase #79 9.4 $1700 (4x GPA)

I was going to go after that one and dropped out when I saw it was going to hit 4 figures. Just a bonkers price on that book.

53 minutes ago, entalmighty1 said:

Well, I had one accidental win.  I threw a halfway serious late tracking bid at exactly GPA, and it held up.  If you're telling me I can own that Showcase 79 or this book at the same price...I'm not upset that I won.

RADB0445201858_152231.jpg

Hell of a 7.0