• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ComicLink 2018 Show 'em if you got 'em
13 13

897 posts in this topic

Nothing for myself on this month’s CL, didn’t bid at all. Along it is the last day of July. Next month should be interesting with August CL featured auction. I had sent my books to there, first time to try out. :ohnoez: (nervous!)

Upgraded my Starslayer 2 to 9.8 and picked up a Thor 337 9.6 which is a book I've bought, sold, bought, sold it seems several times.  I think I'm going to hold on to it at this point.  And thank you to everyone that bid on my books.  I had 51 books in the auction and I was worried overall I would lose a lot of money on them because for the most part they were nice books but not all of them were 9.8 or keys.  I sometimes feel like books get overlooked if they don't fit into one of those categories.  At the final tally it looks like after Comiclink takes their piece of the action I will make a whopping $2.66 over what I had in them!  

2 hours ago, minisink warrior said:

Picked up this Ross Andru Amazing Spider-Man Issue 184 page featuring the first appearance of the White Dragon . I missed out on the page when it was offered last fall so I was happy to pick it up this time 

5E8F130E-1CDC-4FA5-90E2-23216E948FEA.jpeg

Great pick-up, that was one of the first issues I bought multiple copies of off the stand

Got this as a companion piece to my Bernie Wrightson framed print of the same scene.  Not sure about the Canadian Edition stuff, but has a great fragrance of back bacon and maple syrup.  No greggy stains yet, though....,

50064150096000001392160002.jpg

4 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

50064150096000001392160002.jpg

Any Lizards sighting is welcome, even when it is hunting for pre-historic Lizzy's, now hold still while I take this picture :foryou: 

Seriously, Congrats!! (thumbsu 

7 minutes ago, punksdropdirtysrh said:

One of my goals this year was to win a comic link auction for the first time. I’ve never really went for it before but I see a few I really like...if you know me it might be easy to guess B|

how much am I gonna hafta pay...:eek:

:flipbait::flipbait::flipbait:

Edited by comicjack

On 8/2/2018 at 11:01 AM, Mayor006 said:

Upgraded my Starslayer 2 to 9.8 and picked up a Thor 337 9.6 which is a book I've bought, sold, bought, sold it seems several times.  I think I'm going to hold on to it at this point.  And thank you to everyone that bid on my books.  I had 51 books in the auction and I was worried overall I would lose a lot of money on them because for the most part they were nice books but not all of them were 9.8 or keys.  I sometimes feel like books get overlooked if they don't fit into one of those categories.  At the final tally it looks like after Comiclink takes their piece of the action I will make a whopping $2.66 over what I had in them!  

:flipbait:

Oh and here's a new one.....

So I get the package from ComicLink and it feels a little light to be holding two slabs to me.  I open it up and it just has the Starslayer book.  I look at the invoice with it and it only has the Starslayer on it.  I know for a fact I was charged for both books, I can see it on my credit card charges on the website.  I call them up and they let me know that the Thor 337 was an accidental listing! It had been sold in a previous auction and has somehow been relisted and it wasn't discovered until time to ship to me.  I'm sure with the sheer number of books they have come through there it happens, but #1, please refund me my money for the phantom book I paid for, and #2 why is it that I had to be the lucky one?