• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ComicLink 2018 Show 'em if you got 'em
13 13

897 posts in this topic

On 6/28/2018 at 8:10 PM, deadleg said:
On 6/28/2018 at 7:46 PM, Not A Clone said:

Just finished my first Clink auctions & had a question. I won 2 books & 1 has already been shipped and should be here tomorrow. There is a third book that I paid the asking price for on the exchange. 2 times the 5 days expired without any response from the seller and it just went right back into the exchange. I "bought" it a 3rd time & it's probably going to expire again in the next couple of days. Is this just a dead-beat seller? 

Yep. It’s happened to me before. 

Did you contact Clink for them to resolve the issue?

It could be that the book is not available OR that the seller is not getting his notifications.

Either way, I'd think Clink would be interested in rectifying the problem so that their exchange gets cleaned up..

1 hour ago, VintageComics said:

It could be that the book is not available OR that the seller is not getting his notifications.

Either way, I'd think Clink would be interested in rectifying the problem so that their exchange gets cleaned up..

Your experience may have been different than mine, but a clean and functional exchange has never seemed to be a priority for Comiclink.

13 minutes ago, mysterio said:

Your experience may have been different than mine, but a clean and functional exchange has never seemed to be a priority for Comiclink.

If you mean they should go proactively and clear up listings that are no longer relevant I don't see that happening considering there are 10,000's of listings on the exchange.

But if you notify them of an issue I can't see them not taking care of it in one form or another.

10 hours ago, david20009 said:

Pretty pumped about my auction wins today.  It was a Magnus heavy day.  Picked up 14 issues that I needed (and lost 4 others that I needed).

5.jpg

6.jpg

11.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

21.jpg

23.jpg

24.jpg

26.jpg

27.jpg

I was bidding on several of those :mad: 

Congrats :foryou: 

1 hour ago, VintageComics said:

If you mean they should go proactively and clear up listings that are no longer relevant I don't see that happening considering there are 10,000's of listings on the exchange.

But if you notify them of an issue I can't see them not taking care of it in one form or another.

If they did something as simple as add a 14 or 30 day duration on exchange books it’d help. If sellers had to elect to renew the older listings it should help clean up books that are no longer available. This would keep stale listings off the exchange.  I’ll admit to getting offers on books that were long gone because I forgot about the old exchange listing.

7 hours ago, VintageComics said:

Yeah they eventually took it down. Took a couple of weeks though.

3 hours ago, DavidTheDavid said:

My last one. 

00089272396000111392164023.jpg

I went to the goldrush, and all I got was a lousy pickle... :sorry: