• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ComicLink 2018 Show 'em if you got 'em
13 13

897 posts in this topic

Just now, MGsimba77 said:

Would you happen to know if GPA lists sales from comiclink? I know they list comicconnect sales but it takes a while for them to show up. 

I believe the answer is no, but would like confirmation on this! They do list CC and HA. 

Just now, 1Cool said:

What the heck - the FF Annual 6 9.4 is up over $1,000.  Wanted to take a poke at it but not at that price.  Stupid auctions.

No - stupid hoarders.

On 1/23/2018 at 11:49 PM, lizards2 said:

I got this one for $57 - I love the monster covers like this!! 

I got another Voldy slab for a good deal too - I might post that tomorrow after I crop it.

00565681594000110986921001.jpg

Very, very nice.

11 hours ago, lizards2 said:

No - stupid hoarders.

Couple people (probably hoarders) really, really wanted that FF Annual 6.  Almost $1,400 is crazy money - I'm happy with a 9.2 for $375.  Here is the one books I got last night.  Spidey looks a little funky but I've always liked it.

DR Strange 179.jpg

2 minutes ago, 1Cool said:

Couple people (probably hoarders) really, really wanted that FF Annual 6.  Almost $1,400 is crazy money - I'm happy with a 9.2 for $375.  Here is the one books I got last night.  Spidey looks a little funky but I've always liked it.

DR Strange 179.jpg

How much for the reprint?

3 hours ago, 1Cool said:

DR Strange 179.jpg

Not exactly common in high grade either.  I've been looking for a nicely wrapped 9.4-9.6 for at least 3 years now.

26 minutes ago, Black_Adam said:

Went after the Weird Wars tonight and got shellshock. Weird War #8 in 9.6 went for $469! :whatthe:

I did escape with these three though, the one at the end had an enemy case so I trimmed the pic (it's a 9.6 White).

I was bidding on all those, you bastiche! :pullhair: 

Don't worry about the WW 8 - you can pick a raw one up for about $40 - common as gutterfowl dung.

This is all I got from the past couple of nights - $66 for this one.  I guess I can add it to the other two from a couple nights ago, and I maximized postage value (shrug)

I so much want some trees with eyes - those are so cool...., :cool:

00252162394000110324868014.jpg

23 minutes ago, entalmighty1 said:

Is there a nice color reprint of those issues?  I'd love to read them, but no interest in owning them.

The closest you will get is the DC Showcase series which is Black and White and I think only goes to issue #21. Still great stories though!