• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ComicLink 2018 Show 'em if you got 'em
13 13

897 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, FoggyNelson said:

Nice showcase 54 above lizards

Thanks. I think there was one in the last clink auction too.  The price went back to GPA for 2008, down from the $285 set in 2014, but of course, the clink finishes aren't recorded there.

1 hour ago, miraclemet said:

FD, typically how long after you send them books do they end up in auction? 

For myself it's normally been 4 -6 weeks (depending on the timing between auctions) and about the same amount of time after the auction until you receive payment.

Edited by Black_Adam

1 hour ago, miraclemet said:

FD, typically how long after you send them books do they end up in auction? 

These were fast - I dropped them off at Baltimore. I just made the cut-off for the October auction. 4-6 weeks is usually correct.

BTW - I have nothing but high praise for Comiclink. They're extremely professional in every aspect.

Holy carp I’m old. Couldn’t keep my eyes open long enough to bid on the Canadian Super Heroes NN with the variant Pep 22 cover and First Archie appearance. Went for $1499 or so and I was locked and loaded at 4K.  Great buy for hopefully a boardie.  Beautiful Laugh 40 CGC 7.5 went for $10 more than my $480 high bid.