• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

First Appearances, Keys etc. WWBN32, FF52, Superman 53, MS5 and more

18 posts in this topic

No probies or HOSers. First I'll take it or I'll take it via PM in thread wins. PM offers and questions are welcome as well. US Shipping will be $7.50 for raw books, $13.00 for slabs. $1.00 per additional comic purchased. All books will be shipped via Priority Mail. I may be willing to ship elsewhere at exact cost. 

If there's a problem with a raw book, message me within 5 days of receipt and we'll work something out.  No returns on slabs. PayPal preferred method of payment, but contact me if you want to suggest something else.  

Avengers #11
Really nice copy, manufactured without a top staple. Small marks back cover look like something stuck and left a mark at one time. Doesn't look like a liquid type stain. 
$1656ze2ePV.jpg

Spoiler

IovjieK.jpgVyT8P5h.jpgOaidilz.jpgUIGXyCs.jpgZzuR2Oe.jpgy8bA4mY.jpgiGXOjn3.jpgBXbsiE5.jpg

Edited by TheDynasty

Fantastic Four #52

SOLD

Spoiler

Killer presenter. Doesn't have the flaws so many copies of this book do. Some tiny color breaks in various spots front cover. The biggest problem area is the upper back cover. There's a few TINY years. Also a non color breaking crease. Great press candidate. 
$5757M83rK6.jpg

Spoiler

hYjv7Um.jpg

Spoiler

CSJU5R7.jpg

Spoiler

pQGtbOr.jpg

Spoiler

EtIx6Qa.jpg

Spoiler

8rtarBi.jpg

Spoiler

QKY9Nmf.jpg

Spoiler

4QtsVCc.jpgFbUkdOz.jpg

Edited by TheDynasty

Tales to Astonish #57
Wicked color. Tiny tiny piece missing lower right front corner. Not sure what is going on along the spine of the back cover. Almost looks like water at the top, but there's no sign on the inside or anywhere else. Paper texture also doesn't feel like moisture. Kind of goes all the way down the back cover along the spine. 
$100jeAyyh2.jpg

Spoiler

sEyKZwx.jpg

Spoiler

uvEStVs.jpgS7q1fPQ.jpg2w5Yr4j.jpgjUjtBMj.jpgIPTNLAR.jpgUUabwkV.jpgAlq70VZ.jpg

Edited by TheDynasty

Werewolf by Night #32

SOLD

Spoiler

Great press and clean candidate. Non color break that goes through the whole book. You can clearly see the placement on the picture of the inside front cover. Some spine ticks, a bit of overhang on front right cover, and a couple tiny color breaks, and a couple finger prints back cover. Should improve greatly with press and clean. 
$500ODUVNnS.jpg

Edited by TheDynasty

That's all for now. Sorry about the wait times, taking Grebal's advice I started posting with just one image. For all those books with just the front cover, I'm going to start adding the rest of the pics in spoiler tags. Will tag those others that are already listed as well. 

20 minutes ago, TheDynasty said:
Fantastic Four #52
Killer presenter. Doesn't have the flaws so many copies of this book do. Some tiny color breaks in various spots front cover. The biggest problem area is the upper back cover. There's a few TINY years. Also a non color breaking crease. Great press candidate. 
$5757M83rK6.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

hYjv7Um.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

CSJU5R7.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

pQGtbOr.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

EtIx6Qa.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

8rtarBi.jpg

Reveal hidden contents