• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anything to see in ASM 610-700?
1 1

28 posts in this topic

I've been going through my boxes to sell, and I found issues 610 to 700 of Amazing Spider-Man. I did a quick search on eBay, but nothing stood out in my brief search. Are there any issues in here that are special in any way that I should pull out? Or can I safely donate them, hand them out to kids, or toss them?

4 minutes ago, Reno McCoy said:

I've been going through my boxes to sell, and I found issues 610 to 700 of Amazing Spider-Man. I did a quick search on eBay, but nothing stood out in my brief search. Are there any issues in here that are special in any way that I should pull out? Or can I safely donate them, hand them out to kids, or toss them?

Any Dell Otto or Campbell Variants in the 6 hundreds do well :) 

1 minute ago, Reno McCoy said:

No variants, unfortunately. 

Ah Well I'm sure there are plenty who would enjoy the read nonetheless :) I'd take them but I'm saving for some things specific, but I think that there are a few run collectors here! Maybe they'll be along shortly.

611 with the deadpool cover does ok?

the  MaryJane lingerie  cover (67?) does ok?

1st Alpha is somewhere in there?

I would try to sell them as a run.  Maybe put them up for $250 on ebay if they're NM?  Take offers and sell as low as you like.

On 13/01/2018 at 8:23 AM, Reno McCoy said:

This is a joke, yes? With 5K + posts you can't be that ignorant of the key issues.

Well, for the new and uninitiated:

# 667  Campbell variant

# 678  Mary Jane Venom variant

# 688  Campbell variant

#700  Ditko variant signed by Lee

Jay will be beside himself when he see this...

8 minutes ago, World Devourer said:

This is a joke, yes? With 5K + posts you can't be that ignorant of the key issues.

# 667  Campbell variant

# 688  Campbell variant

Here's post #3 from this very thread.   

On 1/12/2018 at 4:32 PM, Reno McCoy said:

No variants, unfortunately. 

23 hours ago, speedcake said:

Dang don't toss em! How much would shipping be? What condition are they in? Send them to me, I'll pay shipping :D

Just started working on an Amazing Spidey run.

At least donate them, although I'm not sure who takes comic books these days.

I won't toss them. If nothing else, I'd give them out to local kids. I just don't want to wade through 100 issues and attempt selling them individually if the best one is a $5 comic. 

They're all NM or better. Most of them are unread. 

12 hours ago, World Devourer said:

# 667  Campbell variant

# 688  Campbell variant

lol  You insinuate that someone is ignorant for not being as invested with the history of ASM issues as you are. Classic post. 

Edited by Reno McCoy

12 hours ago, World Devourer said:

# 667  Campbell variant

# 688  Campbell variant

Okay :/ ... so where are the keys? Can you list some for us?

1 hour ago, Reno McCoy said:

lol  You insinuate that someone is ignorant for not being as invested with the history of ASM issues as you are. Classic post. 

He doesn't even know what "key" means.

But he's obviously correct. You wouldn't have asked if you knew about the run. I'm mostly ignorant of the value and importance of this ASM run as well, because I couldn't care much less about ASM after it was cancelled at 441.