• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lot of 5 Oddball Golden Age Comics: CLOSED

6 posts in this topic

Lot of 5 Golden Age Comics   $275 Shipped

I've been going through some boxes and I came across a couple of nice, but admittedly oddball Golden Age comics that don't fit into my collection. These are mostly one-offs or short series, but does include some great art from Powell, Wood, and others.

Regular rules apply. 1st :takeit:  gets it. I'll entertain offers through PM, but hopefully I'm pricing this to move. I'm not looking to make money but just to reallocate some funds into other comics. PayPal only. Shipping is included. I ship either first class or Priority. Lately, I've been using the Hot Flips mailers for shipping. You would receive these in two mailers, because I don't like to over-stuff.

The lot includes:

Jungle Action #2 (1954, Atlas) FN-

King Solomon's Mines NN (1951, Avon) FN

Africa: Thrilling Land of Mystery #1 (1955, ME) VG/FN (could press better I think)

Valor #1 (1955, EC) VG/FN (could also press better I believe)

Captain Marvel #11 (1942, Fawcett Mini) VG (presents better but has two small tears)

003.jpg

004.jpg

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

Edited by Deadlift Collectibles

Okay... King Solomon's Mines has been sold via PM. So here are the new option...

Valor #1, Jungle Action #2, Africa: Thrilling Land of Mystery #1  are all now $55 each shipped. If you buy more than 1, I will throw in the Captain Marvel mini.

Or, you can buy all 3 for $160 and get the Captain Marvel.