• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Paperheart's 2018 Hodgepodge:CLOSED

541 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, paperheart said:

lizards claims it's a dead zone so he can be first to pounce (or slither, whatever lizards do)

:eyeroll:

13 hours ago, Martin Sinescu said:

:tink:

Your threads are why I always try to keep up with Mixed even though people sometimes claim it's a dead zone. That Batman 365 was the last one I needed in the 300's :frustrated:and, as usual, NM-DC-Hoarder jumps on a book I want to think over before I get a chance to think it over, but the X-Men were a nice surprise since I've started working on a HG run. Seems I almost always come away from a pape thread with some choice keepers :whee:

LOL!  I'll give up rights to the Batman 365 if you want it, no worries...I'd be happy to see it complete the run  :foryou:

8 hours ago, BorderlineHoarder said:

LOL!  I'll give up rights to the Batman 365 if you want it, no worries...I'd be happy to see it complete the run  :foryou:

Aw, that's awesome man, thanks! See, that's why you're just a borderline hoarder, a complete hoarder would never be so gracious. Now I'll only be a few pesky issues shy of having 200-450. I'm planning on doing a purge of most of my multiples soon, if there's anything you're looking for just LMK, I owe you one!

On ‎2‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 4:04 PM, lizards2 said:
On ‎2‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 8:31 AM, paperheart said:

lizards claims it's a dead zone so he can be first to pounce (or slither, whatever lizards do)

:eyeroll:

Does this really have a crease across the URFC, or is that a scanner effect?

s-l1600.jpg