• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Daredevil #7 CGC 9.4 OWW - one of my fave SA books of all time.
2 2

22 posts in this topic

On 1/14/2018 at 9:01 AM, Foolkiller said:
On 1/14/2018 at 5:58 AM, Gotham Kid said:

A 9.2 is already at $2,626 with 9 days still to go on ComicLink's auction. Can see it hit 4-5K so your 9.4 is adequately priced imo.

Well, there's a footnote to that auction, it's the Fantucchio pedigree, that have been going for nearly 1.5 - 2x other comps in many cases.  Doesn't mean this price is wrong etc., just that the 9.2 at auction is no ordinary 9.2 -- the colors on it are exceptional and it's a white pager.  There's a 9.0 in the same C-Link auction.  

While I agree that Fantucci copies are fetching stronger than average prices for common books (and let's face it, most SA books are fairly common), when it comes to tough books I knew a few people (that you know as well) that are chasing this book for their personal collections simply because it's a 9.2 and tough in grade. I know at least one for sure is not putting any weight on the Fantucci designation.

It's up to $3500 with a week to go, BTW.

http://comiclink.com/auctions/item.asp?back=%2FAUCTIONS%2FSEARCH.ASP%3FFocusedOnly%3D1%26where%3Dauctions%26title%3Ddaredevil%26GO%3DGO%26ItemType%3DCB%23Item_1215893&id=1215893&itemType=0