• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mid-80's TMNT Knockoffs
3 3

150 posts in this topic

On 10/11/2022 at 7:06 PM, szav said:

Nicely done though, half of these I’d forgotten and half I’d never seen.   Great stuff man.

I wish I could pretend I was cool enough to have bought these as they came out, but I cheated and bought a couple indie collections recently.

On 10/11/2022 at 4:47 PM, THE_BEYONDER said:

I wish I could pretend I was cool enough to have bought these as they came out, but I cheated and bought a couple indie collections recently.

Truth be told I lived through the era, and I thought they were almost all absolute garbage when they came out and never collected them either.  It's only in retrospect now that I'm older that I feel the pull of nostalgia and want to find nice copies.

On 10/11/2022 at 7:54 PM, szav said:

Truth be told I lived through the era, and I thought they were almost all absolute garbage when they came out and never collected them either.  It's only in retrospect now that I'm older that I feel the pull of nostalgia and want to find nice copies.

Some pretty cool covers...

ED72985A-563C-468E-A6D6-0C74A444B015.thumb.jpeg.7e213d6d80d79ae3e63765da8343c883.jpeg