• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Saga 1-18 (raw, sold as set, NM/better)
1 1

5 posts in this topic

I've been going through my boxes, and I discovered a second set of Saga comics. Looks like I haven't kept my comic collecting software as up to date as I thought. Anyway, typical rules apply: no one on probation, the :takeit:in the thread takes precedence over any negotiations happening in private messages. 

I'm selling this set for $300 plus shipping. (That's essentially $150 for the first issue plus a little less than $9 each for the other issues.)

This is a really nice looking set of issues. All unread. All come in a Mylites2 bag with full back. I'm selling these are NM in large part because I rarely grade my personal collection as anything higher. With that said, here's a closer look at each issue: 

1: Beautiful copy. There's the typical bindery splits at end of each spine, but that's minor compared to other issues I've seen. NM+ or better. (I have at least one CGC 9.8 book that doesn't look good, but I've also seen CGC 9.6 books that look nearly perfect. That's why I hesitate to go all in and call it a NM+/M.)

2: Very sharp, but there’s a small spine crease at the very bottom of the spine on the BC. At least NM, most likely higher

3: Another nice copy. There is some light scuffing on the BC along the spine. At least NM, most likely NM+

4: Looks frickin’ perfect, but there’s a small spine crease right in the middle of the spine. Does not impact presentation. At least NM. 

5: Small spine tic near character’s elbow on FC; at least NM, most likely NM+

6: Dang nice black cover; at least NM+

7: Sweet copy. At least NM+

8: In the right light, you can see 3 tiny spine tics; also a color dot just to the left of the woman’s toe. At least NM

9: Tiny spine tic on FC; also a smudge or color dot type of thing along the spine on FC; likely NM+

10: Sharp, beautiful copy. At least NM+ 

11: Tiny spine tic on BC and FC. Still at least NM; most likely NM+

12: Tiny spine wripple on the BC (not a crease, not color breaking). At least NM, most likely NM+

13: Looks perfect. At least NM+

14: Looks perfect. At least NM+M

15: Looks fantastic. At least NM+

16: Looks fantastic. At least NM+

17: Looks perfect. At least NM+

18: Couple of minor spine tics. At least NM

Saga1Front.jpg

Saga1Rear.jpg

Saga2Front.jpg

Saga2Rear.jpg

Saga3Front.jpg

Saga3Rear.jpg