• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mixed assortment of Modern blue/yellow Slabs - Variants, Marvel Zombies,AH!, Suydam, SpiderGwen, Moon Knight, and more

24 posts in this topic

Howdy all, 

Rules: FREE fully insured shipping in the US, CA/UK at cost. First for of "I'll take it" in the thread wins. Reserve the right not to sell to probies, HOSers, or h0les. Returns are ok within 3 days of receipt, but buyer pays return shipping. Open to reasonable offers on all books, some of these are kinda funky and GPA data just doesn't work well for pricing. Trades considered but cash is primary unless it's a premium comic (like ASM 129). Great deals given on multiples or taking the entire lot. 

SpiderGwen 1 CGC 9.8 Hughes Variant Cover SS Adam Hughes: $335 

SpiderGwen 1 CGC 9.8  Portacio Variant/Recalled Edition SS by Portacio/Rodriguez/Latour: $345

Magnus Robot Fighter 1 CGC 9.8 (Valiant): $75

Marvel Zombies 1 CGC 9.8 Variant SS Suydam: $149

Marvel Zombies 2 #5 CGC 9.6 SS Suydam: $75

Moon Knight 15 CGC 9.8 SS Suydam: $75

Amazing Spider-Man 674 CGC 9.8 Variant: $115

Scalped 1 CGC 9.8 SS Aaron: $199

Big Trouble in Little China 1 CGC 9.8 SDCC exclusive SS Hughes/Powell: $135

International Iron Man 1 CGC 9.8 Dell'Otto Variant SS Dell'Otto: $99

X-Men 1 CGC 9.8 SS Lee/Claremont: $165

If you'd like additional pics or have questions on any of the slabs please shoot me a note and I'll happily oblige. Pics coming shortly...

Edited by Kevin...

Book is quietly heating up due to limited copies with the recall. Prob the second toughest Spidergwen book right now behind the Greg Land Spiderverse 2 variant. Going for big prices with Stan on it. Asking $345

rRvP3i3l.jpg

Apologies for the glare on this dark cover, if interested I can shoot additional pics showing the sigs more clearly. 

Edited by Kevin...