• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Kaluta Kickstarter Art Day!

3 posts in this topic

Back in 2014 Mike Kaluta and Elaine Lee started a Kickstarter for a new GN Starstruck: Old Proldiers Never Die. I signed up for it which included a drawing by Mike. I knew exactly what I wanted, Mike to draw Erotica Ann with my iPod theme. It turned out fantastic!!!! Love what he did with the theme, one of my favorite iPod pieces. Thrilled to add Mike to the stable of iPods. Also recommend getting the book, Mike did a great job and love the colours by James Ratcliffe.

Erotica_Ann_iPod.jpg

5 minutes ago, Brian Peck said:

Back in 2014 Mike Kaluta and Elaine Lee started a Kickstarter for a new GN Starstruck: Old Proldiers Never Die. I signed up for it which included a drawing by Mike. I knew exactly what I wanted, Mike to draw Erotica Ann with my iPod theme. It turned out fantastic!!!! Love what he did with the theme, one of my favorite iPod pieces. Thrilled to add Mike to the stable of iPods. Also recommend getting the book, Mike did a great job and love the colours by James Ratcliffe.

Erotica_Ann_iPod.jpg

Awesome, can't wait to get mine too!

Malvin