• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

marvel boy 1 & 2, astonishing 5 [new price]--random stuff to be added
2 2

34 posts in this topic

astonishing 6, first horror cover of run, but the boy is inside--his last appearance.  book presents as 5.0'ish, but there is tanning halo on covers and pages, and you see the chips missing at top left edge.  i imagine that would put it in a s. brittle case, but i'm thumbing it up to grade it and it is fully supple.  it is a tuff book, as i tried to upgrade this for YEARS!  $300.  SOLD!

IMG_4300.jpg

Edited by Straw-Man

10 minutes ago, Straw-Man said:

astonishing 6, first horror cover of run, but the boy is inside--his last appearance.  book presents as 5.0'ish, but there is tanning halo on covers and pages, and you see the chips missing at top left edge.  i imagine that would put it in a s. brittle case, but i'm thumbing it up to grade it and it is fully supple.  it is a tuff book, as i tried to upgrade this for YEARS!  $300.

IMG_4300.jpg

take

1 hour ago, Straw-Man said:

i'll take on thread trumps p.m. counters.  s/h on me usa, on you otherwise.  p.p. fine.  return fine.

with the young men hero books gone, and the men's adv's on their way out, guess the marvel boy books are dispensable, too.  here's the best one; if it sells, the other 5 books will follow.

8.0, but the prettiest you ever saw; really a 9.0 with a defect that drops it--see tiny chip top right.  killer otherwise.  $4,500.  SOLD!

image-4.jpg~original.jpeg

Awww come on man...why didn’t you tell me? Great job buyer/seller

1 hour ago, Straw-Man said:

astonishing 6, first horror cover of run, but the boy is inside--his last appearance.  book presents as 5.0'ish, but there is tanning halo on covers and pages, and you see the chips missing at top left edge.  i imagine that would put it in a s. brittle case, but i'm thumbing it up to grade it and it is fully supple.  it is a tuff book, as i tried to upgrade this for YEARS!  $300.  SOLD!

IMG_4300.jpg

Great pick up