• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Iron Man 55 & Captain Marvel 22-30 (Early Thanos and Starlin!) - 10% Off, Thread Closes Tonight
2 2

9 posts in this topic

Clearing out a little of the personal collection to fund a purchase. 

Shipping is $15 USPS Priority Insured for slabs and $6 USPS Priority Insured for Raw Comics. International Shipping will be actual cost. I generally use USPS Priority Flat Rate boxes and Envelopes for all shipping FYI. No returns on slabs. Returns accepted on raw books if you are unhappy and send them back in the same condition. If I messed up with something I'll pay return shipping too. Pictures are of what you'll get. Check out my feedback thread on here or on eBay (sorb3t) and know you'll get your stuff, packed well, etc. Paypal payments preferred. Thanks!

Some early Thanos appearances for you!

Take 10% off these prices!

Iron Man #55 CGC 7.5 - $550

Captain Marvel #22-30 all issues in the VF range - $150 for the run

Feel free to ask any questions if needed! Thanks

Edited by sorb3t

Bump and price drop. Also, I'm wondering why my pictures of the Captain Marvel books aren't higher resolution on here. I'm doing this on my phone and maybe that makes a difference?