• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] MIRACLEMAN FULL RUN 1-24 & TPB 1,2,3,4 / High Grade Run / ALAN MOORE NEIL GAIMAN/ FREE Shipping USA

17 posts in this topic

Just one lot for sale this weekend. But it's a good one. Pay Pal is fine and Priority shipping is FREE in the USA. Anywhere else may be too expensive but we can discuss it. Returns accepted timely.

Miracleman Original Series!  Complete set of 24 issues  - Asking $200 Or Best Offer. (The #15 by itself goes for that sometimes)

Eclipse Comics by Alan Moore and Garry Leach and John Totleben and Neil Gaiman and Mark Buckingham 

All of these books are at least NM-, with most being NM and many being NM+. The #15 is NM or better. Feel free to PM me with specifics on individual books. 

Everyone should own a set of these.

BONUS - If my asking price is me I will also include Apocrypha 1,2,3 / Miracleman Family 1,2 and Miracleman 3D.
MM8.thumb.jpg.a11b89933ffedb0b6af8c2381630068d.jpg
Edited by faster friends