• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Planet Comics #53 CGC 8.0 SOTI - FREE shipping - price drop

12 posts in this topic

Planet Comics #53 CGC 8.0 lt-ow , beautifully presenting copy! 850.00   775.00 600.00

EDIT: Forgot to copy this line.... Shipping is FREE in North America.

Payment can be via Paypal, or check (book will ship when check clears)

Returns... not accepted, unless I screw up. I pack my books like they are the ball at the annual Fedex/UPS dodgeball tournament.

Planet Comics 53a.jpg

Planet Comics 53b.jpg

Planet Comics 53c.jpg

Edited by Cimm
new price drop

21 minutes ago, Cimm said:

Hey, man... yeah, been a long while. Missed you, pal! Hope all is well up there in the cold!

Not clear at all from the thread title, is this just a single book offered?  Or are you going to be adding multiple books?

Apologies... yes just the one book. Trying to finance a move with the least postal effort possible (time is limited, so  multi-book thread would be sub-optimal). I will fix the thread title... intended it to be a funny re-intro... but it apparently failed to elicit the response I thought it would :(

8 minutes ago, Cimm said:

Again, apologies... been years since I've run a thread. will fix.

Thanks.  yeah it might have been before my time, this is a lovely book, so it might bode well for what else you had.