• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

JANUARY 2018 MLK THREAD .....CLOSED
3 3

223 posts in this topic

28 minutes ago, jimjum12 said:

JUGHEAD 1 ..........................................................................................5.0+++ ...............................OW.................................$ 1100 :news: SOLD Patriot

....Issues with bc

kT6GLTL.jpg

5gsDvH4.jpg

:golfclap: I’m so glad for Patriot – as I saw the issue I was thinking of him… lol
"OMFG" sounds a bit vulgar anyway… I guessed the meaning but never heard it before.

4 minutes ago, vaillant said:

:golfclap: I’m so glad for Patriot – as I saw the issue I was thinking of him… lol
"OMFG" sounds a bit vulgar anyway… I guessed the meaning but never heard it before.

OMFG

a handy mnemonic for remembering the ingredients of a greek salad

OMFG: Olives, Mayo, Feta, Garlic.

39 minutes ago, jimjum12 said:

JUGHEAD 1 ..........................................................................................5.0+++ ...............................OW.................................$ 1100 ..Issues with bc

kT6GLTL.jpg

5gsDvH4.jpg

That’s awesome. Congrats!

Thanks everyone for the notifications and all the kind words, but I didn't purchase this copy. Jim answered my PM in which I was asking if I could do partial trade and while I was waiting for his response I came back to the thread to look at the book closely since I rushed in upon notification. I didn't see Jim mark it as sold and when I went back to my PM box to read Jim's reply which was take the book in the thread and do time payments, I wrote that I was going to pass do to the BC. Everyone here can understand that if you are looking for a grail, you want a copy you're going to be happy with, and I am looking for my forever copy. This was not the copy for me. Jim understood this and was very gracious about it. Sorry for the false start guys and I appreciate the heads up and all. 

@jimjum12 sorry for the mix up and disruption.

JF

Ah, sorry about that. To me it’s a very nice copy but I have become very less "picky" on Golden Age books. :)
I don’t even have an idea on how scarce it might be, actually… All I know is that I "hate" Archie because it does not allow me to buy copies of Pep Comics after issue #21… lol

5 minutes ago, Patriot6 said:

Thanks everyone for the notifications and all the kind words, but I didn't purchase this copy. Jim answered my PM in which I was asking if I could do partial trade and while I was waiting for his response I came back to the thread to look at the book closely since I rushed in upon notification. I didn't see Jim mark it as sold and when I went back to my PM box to read Jim's reply which was take the book in the thread and do time payments, I wrote that I was going to pass do to the BC. Everyone here can understand that if you are looking for a grail, you want a copy you're going to be happy with, and I am looking for my forever copy. This was not the copy for me. Jim understood this and was very gracious about it. Sorry for the false start guys and I appreciate the heads up and all. 

@jimjum12 sorry for the mix up and disruption.

JF

Might've been a decent placeholder until a better copy turns up - they ain't easy to find...

SWEETHEARTS 119 ...........................5.0+++++++  .............................................OW/W.........................................$ 1400 ..........Marilyn Monroe

nZ9mpwP.jpg

qAuA6yk.jpg

EchB0Sx.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

RIFLEMAN 10 ............................6.0 ? ....................................................OW .......................................................$ 500 .....CORNER CREASE on an otherwise very solid copy

BPxdOO1.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

MYSTERIOUS ADVENTURES 2..............................6.5.++...........................OW ..................................$ 495 ...................Pretty book

mhyrIlR.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

BAFFLING MYSTERIES 14 ...............................................3.0 ....................................................OW..................................................165.00

jjsObEL.jpg

Edited by jimjum12