• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

JANUARY 2018 MLK THREAD .....CLOSED
3 3

223 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, jimjum12 said:

I hate doing it....but I'll keep this.......... not only a Baker, but a crossover Baker, cause if that Bob ain't the same cat on the cover of TAR 42...I mean, no harm in a fella moving 'cross town :whistle: GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

You’re such a tease! lol

BEYOND 3 .........................................................................5.0++..................................................OW.............................................................$115.00 :news: SOLD JustJimN

5Q613jP.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

BEYOND 13 .......................................................................4.0.......................................................OW......................................................$ 105.00  :news: SOLD JustJimN

hckORdx.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

BEYOND 22 ........................................................................4.5.......................................................OW...........................................105.00 :news: SOLD NerV

Y6nLnsL.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

3 hours ago, jimjum12 said:

BEYOND 22 ........................................................................4.5.......................................................OW...........................................105.00

Y6nLnsL.jpg

Take

:news:

BEYOND 3 and 13 have SOLD via P.M...... GOD BLESS...

...this is basically it for the thread..... but offers are always politely considered and it's no prob to add something to the Invoice.... which have been sent, by the way....GOD BLESS....

I ended up with a small stack of books in a trade..... maybe 2 dozen, and will list them later this afternoon. Half are 50's books, mainly DC and Atlas fantasy. The other half are some very nice BA House of Mystery horror books from an original owner collection. Most of them have white pages and all are unpressed, and would likely benefit from one. To be honest, this type of stuff doesn't usually do well for me on the boards but does great at shows.... but my next one is a couple months away, so I figured what the heck. GOD BLESS...

Edited by jimjum12

DC SPECIAL 21 (Digest)........................................6.0..........................................OW..........................................$ 12 :news: SOLD DavidThe David

...a little staining......

Nf5mlhA.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

TARZANS JUNGLE ANNUAL ..............................6.5.........................................OW...........................................$ 22 .....I'm sorry, but these are just cool.... square bound phatty :cloud9:

KQam5Gt.jpg

Edited by jimjum12