• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

JANUARY 2018 MLK THREAD .....CLOSED
3 3

223 posts in this topic

....Next are the House of Mystery books...... all are original owner .....a gal, no less, who went on to become a Physicist..... she's moved on to the Great Event Horizon in the sky.... RIP.

....I confess I don't know this market well and may be overpricing, but they usually get snapped up at the local shows... maybe everyone here already has them.... but they are mighty cool with tons of Wrightson and Adams among others. It's no wonder they were hot as fire a few years ago. Pages on these are sweet..... very white on most. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

Edited by jimjum12

54 minutes ago, jimjum12 said:

TARZANS JUNGLE ANNUAL ..............................6.5.........................................OW...........................................$ 22 .....I'm sorry, but these are just cool.... square bound phatty :cloud9:

KQam5Gt.jpg

Which issue is this one? Does it have Manning art?

HOUSE OF MYSTERY 186 ..................................9.2...............................................W.............................................$ 140 :news: ON HOLD

.....Probably keeping this one, thus the strong price, but still a little in line with OPG

l5448qI.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

5 minutes ago, pickycollector said:

Which issue is this one? Does it have Manning art?

Left that out.... sorry. It's # 5 (1956) and has Manning per OPG..... To my untrained eye, I think I'm seeing one story by him ...and some Jesse Marsh.... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

HOUSE OF MYSTERY 188 ................................................9.0+..............................................W.........................................$ 65 :news: SOLD NP Gresham

mh5g8ml.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

HOUSE OF MYSTERY 189 ............................................8.5..............................................OW/W............................................$ 35 :news: SOLD NPGresham

IaHVEjc.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

HOUSE OF MYSTERY 200 ....................................8.5...................................................OW............................................$ 75 .....Bindery tear(production related) and some light pressable bends ..... Judy likes this one.....

ZCSIBdf.jpg

HOUSE OF MYSTERY 193 .........................9.0+.....................................................W.................................................$ 75 :news: SOLD Inaflash

.....Beautiful Gray tone Wrightson cover :cloud9:

U1EbeMu.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

Just now, jimjum12 said:

HOUSE OF MYSTERY 193 .........................9.0+.....................................................W.................................................$ 75 .....Beautiful Gray tone Wrightson cover :cloud9:

U1EbeMu.jpg

Take it

HOUSE OF MYSTERY 195 ........................................8.5..................................................OW/W..........................................$ 75 .....Swamp Thing prototype 11/71 ........why is the "money book" never the pretty one ? ....at least it's pressable....

dP75t6F.jpg

51 minutes ago, jimjum12 said:

HAWK AND DOVE 1 ............................................6.5................................................OW.........................................$ 25 .....Nice for the grade ..Ditko c/a

7Az0SPJ.jpg

I’ll take it