• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

* SPECIAL OFFER! * ESOTERIC Ross Andru and Mike Espoisto 50s/early 60s collection & DC WAR: High grade, rare & pedigree (CRIPPEN D) Mr. Universe

14 posts in this topic

Hello,
Here is a special sales thread for fans of Ross Andru and Mike Esposito. During the 50's the 2 had their own label and put out a handful of books.
They went under quickly and eventually went to work for DC - with some freelancing for Atlas. 
Some of their best known titles are Wonder Woman, Metal Men, War before Time, and countless Big Five war stories. They acheived most of their fame
with their legendary 70s run on Amazing Spider-Man.

Here are some of the Andru & Esposito (A&E) treasures from my collection.
Paypal or money orders only. Postage will be calculated based on location.
Return policy: returnable upon reciept of books - that would be about a week after you receive them.

I have alot of SSWS with the "War Before Time" series. If interested, PM me your want lists.
Many thanks,
Bill

Edited by AtlasFan

MISTER UNIVERSE #2
When Mr U wasent wrastling, he was a mercenary for hire. Great A&E art - dinosaur story that predated the "War that Time Forgot" series by 10 years.
"FINE+" CRISPEN D Copy (includes Heratige Certificate), Off-White pages, $250 NOW: $185
MrU_02a_zpspzhn11bd.jpeg

MrU_02b_zpsyt8ygy35.jpeg

MrU_02c_zpsu9m0agmy.jpeg

Edited by AtlasFan

MISTER UNIVERSE #3
When Mr U wasent wrastling, he was a mercenary for hire. Great A&E art 
"FINE+" CRISPEN D Copy (includes Heratige Certificate), Off-White pages, $250 NOW: $185
MrU_03a_zps5vt6icdw.jpeg

MrU_03b_zps26g1vh3p.jpeg

MrU_03c_zpsimlsrsgu.jpeg

Edited by AtlasFan