• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Does anyone know which comic cons todd mcfarlane does cgc signing only or is it random?

8 posts in this topic

I went to ace comic con yesterday thinking i was going to get my book signed by this man. I went there excited and left disappointed. Because you see CGC website said he was going to be there and that he was going to do a free limited signing. Doesn't say nothing else. So at the con when i'm on the line to wait for him (todd) start the process luckily i ask one of the guys who was there for the same thing if he was going to get his book sign too. He tells me that todd aint doing no cgc signing whatsoever and shows me what he wrote on his twitter account. Like wtf man! I went there and made the effort all for nothing but whatever you learn as you go. But this is what happens when one source says one thing then you find out the truth another way.

I'd contact the Scorpion Comics people... I believe they are closely affiliated with Todd directly, as in he's part OWNER of the shop or has some sort of equity deal with them.  I was told back in December that there is a signing in February or March with Todd.

Edited by RadiantGraphix
Typos

Good Morning!

To clarify our other company Scorpion Comics has a business partner who is a close personal friend of Todd's.

Todd is not a part owner of Scorpion Comics. 

Todd does not do CGC Signature Series requests at ANY public convention. He will do 2 CGC signings this year 2018 which NYComics is extremely excited to once again be a part of.

Coming up is the Lethal Protect Tour featuring Todd McFarlane, David Michelinie, and Mark Bagley!