• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is there anything left...?(speculation)
5 5

95 posts in this topic

I'm still a big fan of Firestorm 1. First appearance of a mid-level JLA character who would look awesome on the big screen. The only issue holding it back could be the chance that they use the Rusch character instead of Ronnie Raymond. Nice raw's can still behad for well under $50 and 9.4 slabs for under $100 shipped to your door.

3 hours ago, davidking623 said:

Me Too seems to be 1 in every other collection I buy .

Davidking623

I would market them as the NFL meets the Marvel Universe. Try to sell this week with SuperBowl hype in full mode. There are a lot of interesting comic books out there that just need a fresh coat of paint to entice people to take another look at them to buy.

#1 had Spider-Man, so I would emphasis Spider-Man and NFL Football in keywords.

06db546af9fec271382bda87280f29b4--nfl-football-book-stuff.jpg

I would open the comic up and take a  picture or two.

superpro04.jpg

See if anyone buys.

lol

Good luck to anyone who uses this method.

Edited by ComicConnoisseur

57 minutes ago, ComicConnoisseur said:

I would market them as the NFL meets the Marvel Universe. Try to sell this week with SuperBowl hype in full mode. There are a lot of interesting comic books out there that just need a fresh coat of paint to entice people to take another look at them to buy.

#1 had Spider-Man, so I would emphasis Spider-Man and NFL Football in keywords.

06db546af9fec271382bda87280f29b4--nfl-football-book-stuff.jpg

I would open the comic up and take a  picture or two.

superpro04.jpg

See if anyone buys.

lol

Good luck to anyone who uses this method.

Well that is nice advice and I probably maybe kinda knew where I could find them but moved a little 5 months ago and am a little unsure where to start right now I have so many Comics in my house I have put myself on slow buy this year ! Thanks for the advice  !

27 minutes ago, davidking623 said:

Well that is nice advice and I probably maybe kinda knew where I could find them but moved a little 5 months ago and am a little unsure where to start right now I have so many Comics in my house I have put myself on slow buy this year ! Thanks for the advice  !

Last i looked i was surprised that they sold.not more than $3-4, and some 99 cents,  sure, but still.

Look at Night Nurse. For years, collectors joked about the book. Remember Brother Power the Geek? You couldn’t give it away back then. Now, there are some that actively seek it out. Who knows, maybe Super-Pro will enjoy the same cult status of books like these?

34 minutes ago, jaeldubyoo said:

Look at Night Nurse. For years, collectors joked about the book. Remember Brother Power the Geek? You couldn’t give it away back then. Now, there are some that actively seek it out. Who knows, maybe Super-Pro will enjoy the same cult status of books like these?

Night nurse always had its cult following. Brother power otoh...

On ‎1‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 1:42 PM, davidking623 said:
On ‎1‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 11:22 AM, the blob said:

For sh*ts and giggles I have a few NFL Superpro #1s..just in case. 

Me Too seems to be 1 in every other collection I buy .

Davidking623

Yeah, but try to find the last issue.

Deathlok is my favorite series from the 1970s.

Original series ran in Astonishing Tales #25 through #28; and then from #30 to #36. 

The storyline was continued into Marvel Spotlight #33 and then on into Marvel Two in One #26 (cameo) and #27.  There some additional appearances, but that's the bulk of them. 

Paul~

On 1/26/2018 at 10:15 PM, Hey Kids, Comics! said:

I'm still a big fan of Firestorm 1. First appearance of a mid-level JLA character who would look awesome on the big screen. The only issue holding it back could be the chance that they use the Rusch character instead of Ronnie Raymond. Nice raw's can still behad for well under $50 and 9.4 slabs for under $100 shipped to your door.

Firestorm is an ongoing part of the team on the Legends of Tomorrow TV show. As you suspected, it's not Raymond.

On 1/28/2018 at 2:10 PM, Lonzilla said:

Tales Of The Zombie #1, Supernatural Thrillers #5, Marvel Spotlight #12, Dead Of Night #11. I can totally see a Netflix show based around the Bronze Age Marvel horror characters

It doesn't look like Netflix will be getting any new Marvel properties now.

On 1/29/2018 at 8:02 PM, jaeldubyoo said:

Did you just compare Night Nurse to Super Pro?

:facepalm: