• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] SHOCK DETECTIVE CASES #21 L.B. Cole Cover! Beautiful Copy!
1 1

3 posts in this topic

Up for sale is a beautiful copy of an L.B. Cole Classic! SHOCK DETECTIVE CASES #21

ONLY 5 copies in the CGC Census!!

Condition is FINE+

Clean/Vivid Colors and rich blacks with almost no if at all color breaks on front or back covers!

Pages are a nice creamy off-white with gorgeous colored inks still very saturated. 

L.B. Cole covers especially his horror/crime titles just keep going up! Don't miss out on this great book!

If you have any questions/comments or would like more pictures shoot me a DM and I'll be happy to answer! Rules for listing are below

ASKING $375.00

SHIPPED OR BEST OFFER!

Rules:

-First :takeit:in the thread gets the prize and trumps over PM's

- I will entertain offers through DM

-Payment is PayPal due within 48 hours of claim. Direct message me with your info once claimed.

-Shipping is included in all prices already which is USPS Priority in a Box with tracking + Insurance. Only US shipping

-Returns: Sorry I don't except returns however I will do my best to rectify any situations that may come up!

Happy buying!

IMG_9853 - Copy.JPG

IMG_9858 - Copy.JPG

IMG_9859 - Copy.JPG

Edited by mustang33guy