• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This cover is horrible, and anyone who says otherwise is a liar!
5 5

590 posts in this topic

On 4/9/2024 at 2:13 PM, Yorick said:

You should see "cover z".  :shiftyeyes:

Ok, so I was not familiar with this publisher, but it looks like they publish...several dozen variants for each issue??? I wonder how many copies they're selling, to make it worthwhile? Very odd. I'm sure there's an audience, and I'm not one to yuck someone else's yum, but it seems like a weird AI prono pyramid scheme!

Edit to add: I dunno, having done more research, I think I'm going to have to buy a couple of these...

Edited by F For Fake

On 4/9/2024 at 11:38 AM, F For Fake said:

Ok, so I was not familiar with this publisher, but it looks like they publish...several dozen variants for each issue??? I wonder how many copies they're selling, to make it worthwhile? Very odd. I'm sure there's an audience, and I'm not one to yuck someone else's yum, but it seems like a weird AI prono pyramid scheme!

It's some guy in India (I think) that photoshops a bunch of stuff together.  Could be an AI assist...

On 4/9/2024 at 2:40 PM, Yorick said:

It's some guy in India (I think) that photoshops a bunch of stuff together.  Could be an AI assist...

Just seems like he's flying close to the sun with those "cosplay" variants. Not sure how long Disney and WB would turn a blind eye to some of the more trademarked elements they're playing with here. That's pretty hilarious. I have completely reversed positions, I need these now!

On 4/9/2024 at 11:38 AM, F For Fake said:

I dunno, having done more research

:roflmao:

He posts all the images on his page IF the series sells out completely.  Manufactured Rarity.

I could have sworn I saw a topic somewhere a few weeks back where people were posting color errors in comics. But I can't find it, so I'll post this here because it fits...kind of. Anyway, check out Psylocke. The colorist might have been, uh...daydreaming or something.

IMG_20240407_003235229.jpg

IMG_20240407_003242354.jpg

On 4/13/2024 at 3:42 PM, batmiesta said:

:sick:

01507162398000083699311006.jpg

Cho's a very cartoony artist, similar to Bruce Timm.

But, he's done better.

From the POV of a minimalist style, and given the powers of the character, it's not bad.

Edited by Ken Aldred