• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CATRICK'S CORNUCOPIA is CLOSED
3 3

219 posts in this topic

March of  Comics 74

Classic  early   shoe  store  giveaway. 

General wear, splits upper  spine,   couple  chips along  spine  RH  BC.  Tight  with  offwhite - white  pages.

Rerun  from  the last  thread,   asking  $15  SOLD!

jfrhU9X.jpg

Edited by catrick339

1 hour ago, catrick339 said:

Now  here's  an  odd  duck.  Only  one  I've  ever  seen. 

Super Funnies 1

This is    3-D  comic  book,  and  did  NOT  come  with  3-D  glasses.   Instead,  it  gives  instructions  plus  cutouts  inside  the 
front  cover  on  how  to  make  your  own  glasses...provided  you  have  access  to  colored  cellophane,   lol

Just  so  you    don't  have  to  hack  apart  the  book,   I'll  include  a (modern) pair   of glasses  with  it, :D

Flat  and  square,  with  some  general  wear,   a bit of  wrinkling  lower  RH  FC, tiny tears  at  staple  BC.
Tight  with offwhite  pages, 

Oh,  and  you'll notice  the pretty  funny  gag  title  on  the  front  cover,  made me grin. 

This  one is high up  on  the  oddball  list,   asking  $70

3CJPXfs.jpg

take

Frontier  Fighter 5

Featuring  Davy  Crockett!

Small  corner off lower RH  BC, chip off  lower  LH  BC, some  general  wear.   There's  a  hole  in  the FC,  just  on  the left hand  edge  of  the  word  balloon,
paper looks  to  be  complete  but  bunched  up.  

Flat  and tight,  good  gloss,  offwhite pages. 

Asking  $35

aJh7ciL.jpg

Mighty Mouse 19

Dogears  lower  RH  FC,   small  tear upper  edge  BC,  otherwise  flat  and  square,  white pages

Asking  $25  SOLD!

VhIJKh9.jpg

Edited by catrick339

GE  Adventures  in  Science  giveaway

Our Place  In  Space

Two  tiny  tears  upper  edge  last  page,   otherwise  flat  and  square,  offwhite  pages

Asking  $10

3dl9bTw.jpg

41 minutes ago, catrick339 said:

All right,   last  push!

Archie's  Pals 'N' Gals  12

Another  one  bought  from  Skypinkblu  back  in  the  day

This one has  light  pencil  number  FC,  overspray edging onto  LH FC,  Couple  similar  spots   RH  edge  BC,  and
 a bit of  stacking  wave,  minor  but it's  three.  Otherwise  tight,  square,  glossy,  white  pages.

Grab it  for  $35

RESRMOv.jpg

:takeit:

Well,   when  I  started  this thread  it  was  about  4  degrees  farenheit,   and  the high  here  in  Michigan  tomorrow  is going
to be  in  the mid-thirties.   With everybody's  help,   I've  made it through  another  cold  snap!  HURRAH!

That  being  said,   here's  the  last  book  for  the thread.   

The Legends of  Daniel  Boone #1

Listed  as  scarce  in  O'street,  and  I  have  to  say,  I  haven't  seen  many  of them.

Flat,  clean,  square,   tight  spine  and  CF,  white pages.  Tiny  chip  upper  edge BC, bit of  general  wear,  and  a  faint
whiff  of  storage wave  parallel  to  spine  about  an inch in.  
EDIT  Forgot  to  mention,   this  is  another  one  with  the  embossed  notary  public  seal  lower  RH  FC

Grab  this  little  gem  for  $200

HoSBe2R.jpg

Edited by catrick339

That's it,  Gang.

Take  a look  at  the  recap  on page 7,   still  some interesting  stuff  available,  a  couple  small gems  on  pages  8  thru  the end  are
still  available  too.  Feel  free  to  build  a bundle  and  make  an offer,   or  lowball  me   on  individual books.  The  worst  that  can
happen  is  that  I'll  snicker  at  you   and poke  fun,  lol

Invoices  go  out  tomorrow  afternoon  and  evening. 

Thanks  for  another  fun  thread,  and look  for  this  at  the  end  of  the month:

CATRICK'S  CORNUCOPIA,   PIECES  AND  PARTS  EDITION!

On 1/15/2018 at 6:39 PM, catrick339 said:

Archie's Joke  Book 22

Teensy   tears  along  upper  FC  and  BC,  small corner off  lower  RH  BC,  lower  spine split  to  the first  staple. 
Otherwise  tight  and flat,  good  gloss,  white pages.

Asking  $20

U5dl2WV.jpg

I’ll take it for 15

On 1/17/2018 at 9:16 PM, catrick339 said:

Archie's  Pals 'N' Gals 11

Another  tight  glossy  issue,   flat  square,   minor  general  wear,    bit  of  distributor  overspray, about  a  quarter inch,  lower BC
plus  along   spine  and  RH  edge.  White pages.   EDIT   Small  pieces out   a  couple  interior  pages,    RH  edge.   Doesn't  touch  art.

Asking  $30

Y0LhgMx.jpg

I’ll take for 20. I will also take Buzzy if no one else has claimed it.

Good  morning  comic  book  fans!

Last  chance  for  this  thread  is  today,   I'll  be  sending   out   invoices  early  this  evening,    starting  around  6 PM  or  so.
Go  pick  that  carcass,  still  some  meat  left  on  those  bones.   Bundle  offers   and   reasonable  lowballs  are  welcome
on  almost  all  books  left,   and  I'm  perfectly  happy  to  say  "NO"  if  I  don't  like  the price,   :D

Hey  Gang,   I'm  starting  on  invoices  right  now,   so  this  is  Last  Call.  Soft  close  at  7 PM,  hard  close  when  the last  invoice  goes out, 
call  it  9 PM  EST. 

Last  chance  to  pick  that  carcass...