• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

STAR WARS : Episode IX December 20, 2019
6 6

2,429 posts in this topic

20 minutes ago, theCapraAegagrus said:

How do you not see that Sidious created Anakin; and therefor he could have created Rey...? 

In old canon Anakin was an indirect result of Plagueis experiments with the medachlorians and his attempt to create a lifeform entirely from the force. So it was Plagueis that created Anakin, not Sidious

1 minute ago, Hollywood1892 said:

In old canon Anakin was an indirect result of Plagueis experiments with the medachlorians and his attempt to create a lifeform entirely from the force. So it was Plagueis that created Anakin, not Sidious

Wrong. In the Darth Vader comic series, Sheev Palpatine creates Anakin Skywalker. It's canon.

5 minutes ago, theCapraAegagrus said:

Wrong. In the Darth Vader comic series, Sheev Palpatine creates Anakin Skywalker. It's canon.

Its questionable, but if its admitted canon that Palpatine killed Plagueis and learned how to create life through the medachlorians and therefore explains Anakins high level of medachlorians than I concede that position, but I would appreciate you providing me with that information other than a few clips in a comic of the Emperor hovering over what clearly looks like a pregnant woman.

Like names in the clips ect.

2 minutes ago, Hollywood1892 said:

Its questionable, but if its admitted canon that Palpatine killed Plagueis and learned how to create life through the medachlorians and therefore explains Anakins high level of medachlorians than I concede that position, but I would appreciate you providing me with that information other than a few clips in a comic of the Emperor hovering over what clearly looks like a pregnant woman.

Like names in the clips ect.

Or, I can not waste my time, and you can use Google.

2 + 2 = 4 regardless of whether or not I personally explain how to you.

3 minutes ago, theCapraAegagrus said:

Or, I can not waste my time, and you can use Google.

2 + 2 = 4 regardless of whether or not I personally explain how to you.

You don't have to be derogatory.

I did google it.

Its suggested that the Emperor created Anakin, according to that particular comic. But it is also suggested that Plagiues created him in other places. That's why I asked you to provide me with this information.

I notice you offer an opinion quite a bit, but rarely offer factual evidence. The only thing you generally offer in response is condescension and than deny your being condescending 

7 minutes ago, Hollywood1892 said:

You don't have to be derogatory.

I did google it.

Its suggested that the Emperor created Anakin, according to that particular comic. But it is also suggested that Plagiues created him in other places. That's why I asked you to provide me with this information.

I notice you offer an opinion quite a bit, but rarely offer factual evidence. The only thing you generally offer in response is condescension and than deny your being condescending 

I don't think that you know what this means.

Fan theories are not canon.

Opinions are subjective. Facts are objective. Fact: Darth Sidious is Anakin's creator.

You inferring condescension, for the 8,675,309th time, is not the same as me implying condescension. Facts don't care about feelings.

Edited by theCapraAegagrus

3 minutes ago, theCapraAegagrus said:

I don't think that you know what this means.

Fan theories are not canon.

Opinions are subjective. Facts are objective. Fact: Darth Sidious is Anakin's creator.

You inferring condescension, for the 8,675,309th time, is not the same as me implying condescension. Facts don't care about feelings.

Are you in a discussion regarding the true inception of Anakins existence?

You are showing a critical and disrespectful attitude towards my intelligence, hence being derogatory, that has nothing to do with feelings.

It's what you do all the time, you come on a thread and attempt to inflict your intellect on it

Edited by Hollywood1892

1 minute ago, theCapraAegagrus said:

I was in the process of conveying the canonical fact that Palpatine is Anakin's biological creator. It was completed, though.

On Google, that particular comic book you mention has Sidious using the force on an already pregnant woman.

Could be that Plagiues told him about it and Sideous killed him

4 hours ago, Gatsby77 said:

:gossip: We know definitively that Kylo's a Skywalker. Leia's his mom.

It would also fit with Luke's telling Kylo in The Last Jedi that he himself is not the last Jedi (via "everything you just said is wrong").

If Kylo is the last Jedi, rather than Rey, that solidifies Luke's redemption -- in effect justifying both Han's death and Luke's -- both died directly while trying to redeem Kylo. We've also seen Kylo specifically choose not only to kill Snoke but also *not* to kill Leia when she was in space and he had the chance. His redemption's already begun.

It also means it wouldn't matter if Rey was indeed a "nobody" - the daughter of trash collectors or whatever.

Because this story was never about her; it was about him.

This, coupled with Rey somehow linked to Sidius makes good sense. Good post!