• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

STAR WARS : Episode IX December 20, 2019
6 6

2,429 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, zhamlau said:
On 1/3/2020 at 5:41 PM, TupennyConan said:

The level of distaste and disapproval of this actress is fascinating. 

I think it’s because of the “disapproval and distaste” she has shown in public put a lot of fans off.

Yah, how dare the upstart Brie Larson dare to call out the treatment of wahmen by men months before that #metwo movement thing became a thing? How dare little Miss Larson dare to question the status quo of the national film critic industry being composed mostly of older white males? Us males certainly don't like our power to be questioned! Brie Larson's toxicity knows no bounds!

She and Frances Macdormand ought to take that inclusion rider BS and stuff it with the turkeys they need to go back to basting!

29 minutes ago, @therealsilvermane said:

Yah, how dare the upstart Brie Larson dare to call out the treatment of wahmen by men months before that #metwo movement thing became a thing? How dare little Miss Larson dare to question the status quo of the national film critic industry being composed mostly of older white males? Us males certainly don't like our power to be questioned! Brie Larson's toxicity knows no bounds!

She and Frances Macdormand ought to take that inclusion rider BS and stuff it with the turkeys they need to go back to basting!

Yeah, that’s totally it...

5 hours ago, zhamlau said:

Wow have you seen some of the “Reylo” fan outrage? I saw the video of the women screaming at the ending that was shared, but apparently they are freaking insane. I don’t normally agree with the idea of “Toxic Fandom”, but these folks are off the wall.

See/Read: Superman's (Henry Cavill) take on this.

I never thought I would see such a critic-divided Star Wars film. The latest critic updates are very telling.

ros_critics200106.PNG.5e967a2cfe0c2d132b4639848bb76a97.PNG

And of course, the Audience Score remains the same though I noticed they boosted the Audience Average Rating.

RoS_Audience.thumb.PNG.a871d0d43ed6fad5abe78321db2bdef4.PNG

RoS200106.PNG.2b7fc1b7d9a2015fb7558d485a957954.PNG

Reylos can be crazy but so can all fans.

Doomcock, Dataracer etc. are so dishonest its hard to take them seriously. 

His screenshots are filled with many "Fandom Menace" screenshots made to look like Reylo's

Its nice to Dataracer getting crushed on twitter for his last BS posts.

Edited by Rip

the no-crowd pleaser ROS exits day 18, $77MM behind TLF and $14MM ahead of Rogue One; those two had hauled in 84% & 83% respectively of their final US total thru day 18.  IF ROS is on the same trajectory, it's headed for $540M-$550MM US, WW will be very close to the totals for CM ($1.128BB) & SM:FFH. ($1.132BB); $200MM less than TLJ and $950MM less than TFA.  The way this thing is tanking, these seem like best case numbers.

Edited by paperheart