• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

STAR WARS : Episode IX December 20, 2019
6 6

2,429 posts in this topic

Now -14.5% behind The Last Jedi on the same day (Day 18), domestically.

starwars01.thumb.PNG.c0ae2b5a89bcde1b5723d39e54bb16dd.PNG

And with WW, sitting at 3.4X production budget.

DC_MCU_BO200107b.thumb.PNG.efde324880f512becf25d05efab02275.PNG

But the metacritic audience score negative category has become the dominant category.

Metacritic_ST.PNG.b84164e6527c21abf1bba47254b137cc.PNG

He suggests leaving it to the viewer numerous times in the article about different things but does suggest answers.

Here is the full paragraphs. 

Did Luke and Leia discuss Rey’s ancestry after the Battle of Crait, once Luke had passed? Their interaction on Crait seemed like their first conversation in a really long time. Plus, Luke mentioned "Darth Sidious" during his “training” of Rey in VIII, and he didn’t seem to bat an eyelash over Palpatine's granddaughter standing right in front of him.

This one I have to leave to the imagination of the viewer. But, I don't think it would be wrong to assume that Luke's Force Ghost would seek out his Force-sensitive, Jedi-trained sister.

1 minute ago, kav said:

I should hope you dont think I'm 'hot'.

Do you have an issue with someone who is attracted to both males and females?

1 minute ago, kav said:

I should hope you dont think I'm 'hot'.

Just got back from seeing this and I really enjoyed it.  Action packed and delivered a lot of cool moments from both a story perspective and a nostalgia perspective.

I was 12 years old when the original played in theaters and I saw it twice.  It feels good to finally get a wrap on this series and I like the nostalgic touches they gave us at the end of the movie- just wonderful.  

1 hour ago, Foley said:

That photo with Kathleen Kennedy recognized as Lucasfilms's 'fearless leader' is perfect timing. Wonder if the queen can alter an order so it notes 'semi-fearless based on Reddit mandates'?