• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

STAR WARS : Episode IX December 20, 2019
6 6

2,429 posts in this topic

On 9/25/2020 at 11:29 AM, Bosco685 said:

And I wouldn't ignore peeling off all the 10.0/10 ratings as well as that is most probably the hardcore fanatics responding to any score bombing by countering their 1.0/10 ratings.

Captain Marvel had 44K 10.0/10 ratings yet the majority (115K) were 7.0/10.

For those Marvel fans waiting for a superpowered female character in her own film, it could have been a 10/10.  Whatever is first is automatically "best" for a lot of people.  I agree - throw out the 10s and 1s - people who vote with emotion only are not the sources needed to trust the math.  Math doesn't care about emotions. lol

Edited by valiantman

12 hours ago, valiantman said:

For those Marvel fans waiting for a superpowered female character in her own film, it could have been a 10/10.  Whatever is first is automatically "best" for a lot of people.  I agree - throw out the 10s and 1s - people who vote with emotion only are not the sources needed to trust the math.  Math doesn't care about emotions. lol

Would you say... Facts don't care about feelings?

:D