• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

STAR WARS : Episode IX December 20, 2019
6 6

2,429 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Bosco685 said:

Last Jedi reactions were so positive and had me fooled and then we all saw the movie.  :cry:

This might the first time years I dont look at a review before I see the movie.  In my last hope this movie will surprise me in a good way!

#GiveMeForceGhostAnakin or we riot haha

I don't need to view a Bipolar Kylo we already know he IS hearing voices in his head! As for Rey PLEASE let her die I can't stand her, also why was Yoda able to see into the future and not Luke? "Sir we have a communication from Luke Skywalker General Solo...Do you want to take it?" "Yeah sure patch it through...Why you old scallywag how's things!" Luke: Please Han whatever you do DON'T let Ben near you with a sharp object!!!!!!!":roflmao:    

First reactions are in. Normally for big Disney spectacles premier reactions I’ve seen amount to “(movie x) is the greatest thing since sliced bread. I can now die happy!” ...this one is getting a lot of “hmm” type Reactions already and that floors me. What really surprised me is John Campea who gets called the ultimate shill for Disney actually said he didn’t like it...I have no idea what to make of that but to say wow.

36 minutes ago, theCapraAegagrus said:

BvS comparisons can be both good and bad.

Couldn't agree more. I found some good story-line aspects with BvsS, that I am sure some can find with TLJ and RoS, but I'm afraid the quality of scriptwriting has fallen short in the StarWars franchise, and they are stretching for ideas. Hearing Palpatines voice in the trailer made my blood boil. I will be reluctant to go see the movies in theatres, and if I do it will only be to critique it.lol