• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I put some art on ebay, cheap and good

16 posts in this topic

so all that stuff above is in my ebay account 

here is the link

my ebay

I also have been selling some art through my wife's ebay account. Here is what is up there now

s-l1600.jpgs-l1600.jpgs-l1600.jpg

You can find that stuff here at my wife's ebay account, mswas 

Including items from both of those accounts, I would be willing to do a discount of 15-25% for a two item sale off the bay and could give a little bit more off if more purchased. The 15% would be if it includes the cheapest items and a little bit more perhaps on the other stuff. PM any interest here please.

Take care everyone!

Edited by Bird

Saturday Special! 20% off any piece above if PM'ed and purchased here. Here are the links again. :baiting: Some of that art is $25 so it could be $20 + shipping! More of a discount for 2 or more pieces.

my wife's ebay account, mswas 

my ebay

4 minutes ago, Kohei said:

It's still up when I click on your link and on your profile under items for sale. It has a Buy It Now of $150 with four watching

https://www.ebay.com/itm/DREAM-of-the-Endless-BRYAN-TALBOT-11x17-finished-commission/323008815942?hash=item4b34d36346:g:wGkAAOSwnsRaX4Fb

Dream is from Sandman, not Starman. :baiting: