• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

havin' fun with sarge and the howlers
1 1

147 posts in this topic

i collect this run thru #73 [12/69], and all of the annuals, and have been complete at my chosen minimum-grade for awhile now.   i realized the other day that all but 22 of the books are peds, so to recommence some activity in my run, i'm going to try to replace as many non-peds with peds, and i started with these two.  i down-graded each an increment in order to get the ped label.   i'd rather move the grade up or just go laterally, but what the heck...   20 to go now [tho' i have no realistic expectation of moving the #1 into a ped label].

sarge18.jpeg

sarge49.jpeg

On 2/2/2022 at 10:20 AM, Straw-Man said:

here are the non-peds; i invite any of you that could move me into a ped to p.m. me about it if you have interest in a sale/trade.   9.0 is my "floor."

sarge1.jpg

sarge2.jpg

sarge3.jpg

sarge4.png

sarge5.jpg

sarge7.jpg

sarge9.jpg

sarge10.jpg

sarge12.jpg

sarge13.jpg

sarge19.jpg

sarge24.jpg

sarge31.jpg

sarge32.jpg

sarge62.jpg

sargeann2.jpg

sargeann4.jpg

sargeann5.png

sargeann7.jpg

Awesome Billy! Apologies to Nevada but I think Louisiana’s nickname should be the “Silver State.”