• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed
3 3

101 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

Underworld Crime 7- CGC 7.5- SOLD TO CC

I figured if I was gonna do a Signature line thread I better put out all the stops so here is an amazing book I would prefer not to let go of. The lone 7.5 with only 2 copies graded higher. This copy has incredible color!!

fc.jpg

bc.jpg

On 12/28/2017 at 3:52 PM, Ricksneatstuff said:

:banana: This showed up today 

1331508D-3598-48E0-AAF3-D617BD112233.jpeg

I’m impressed. You actually kept it a full 3 weeks before turning a quick profit into sloppy seconds. :baiting:

Ricksneatstuff you are rougher on women than what’s portrayed on that cover. :whatthe:

I think you are one of the most savvy sellers/collectors here and I can’t wait to see what you have up your sleeves next. (thumbsu

5 hours ago, Changer said:

Ill take

9 hours ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

Teen-Age Romances 32- CGC 5.0- $2250

One of Baker's best bad girls. I think THE best is coming up later in the thread...

fc.jpg

bc.jpg

Excellent pick up changer. That book is moving strong lately and is starting to pull ahead of some of the other Bakers. Great cover will only push it up higher.

7 minutes ago, N e r V said:

Excellent pick up changer. That book is moving strong lately and is starting to pull ahead of some of the other Bakers. Great cover will only push it up higher.

Thanks, I’m stunned how much bakers have climbed already, m late to collecting him but Baker was a incredible talent that makes damn beautiful covers, so hard to resist. 

5 minutes ago, Changer said:

Thanks, I’m stunned how much bakers have climbed already, m late to collecting him but Baker was a incredible talent that makes damn beautiful covers, so hard to resist. 

Fact - they are just breathtaking.  You got a classic.

On 1/17/2018 at 4:03 PM, Ricksneatstuff said:

All Top Comics 16- 7.0 to 7.5- 

One of my favorite Baker covers.

0CB436CA-D4EB-438B-8BA1-3AEC6F96ECC3-11295-000002FAE4DA8EA5.jpeg

FAE0FE97-4540-4AA8-B525-5298F3E30EB6-11295-000002FAE94B2466.jpeg

This book is no longer for sale. That’s probably how this thread will end as I pull one book at a time that I don’t really want to sell.  

There are three or four more of the books that are remaining that will probably be pulled in the near future.

:news:

Recap now on Page 1.

5% discount on remaining books listed before this post. This will be my only discount and I will close the thread early I think, unless I add more books. 

I know 5% is not a lot but it is a couple hundred on some of these. These are not "discount" books and have a wider market outside of the boards that would be interested.

thanks

Rick :foryou: