• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed
3 3

101 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

Underworld Crime 7- CGC 7.5- $8950

I figured if I was gonna do a Signature line thread I better put out all the stops so here is an amazing book I would prefer not to let go of. The lone 7.5 with only 2 copies graded higher. This copy has incredible color!!

fc.jpg

bc.jpg

Wow Rick. You outdid yourself on this one. Just a killer book.

Just now, Ricksneatstuff said:

Well, that does it.  :foryou:

21 Killer Signature Line worthy books (at least in my opinion). I hope you find something you would like.

I will be closing this thread Saturday.

Please read the first post for details on payment and shipping. 

Not a word of exaggeration here.  Just stunning books, all of them.  Good show!  Now to search the couch cushions for Gold Doubloons...

56 minutes ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

Farmer’s Daughter 3- CGC 6.0- $1250

Best issue of the series and from what I have seen the hardest. This is a great deal at this price. Just look at the other copies of other Farmer's Daughter comics available on the market. 

fc.jpg

bc.jpg

take

29 minutes ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

Underworld Crime 7- CGC 7.5- $8950

I figured if I was gonna do a Signature line thread I better put out all the stops so here is an amazing book I would prefer not to let go of. The lone 7.5 with only 2 copies graded higher. This copy has incredible color!!

fc.jpg

bc.jpg

This one escaped me once.  Lesson learned.  TAKE IT

6 minutes ago, telerites said:

Someone should jump on the Blackhawk 20.  Too much for me and I have a mid grade copy which by the way was purchased from Rick in an earlier sale.  I've seen very low grade copies go for 2-3 bills on EBay.  

Great books as always, good sir.

Yeah top 3 on my want list such a beautiful copy. :cloud9:

32 minutes ago, BitterOldMan said:

take it

31 minutes ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

^^ Catman 31

I have never seen this book/cover before - but wow what a beautiful cover (now one of my favorites).  Congrats to buyer and seller!