• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] LAST CALL - THREAD CLOSING TONIGHT (1/25) - DISCOUNTS ADDED - DeadOne's All Magazine Sales Thread - Complete Recap Pg. 34 - OVER 500 MAGAZINES STILL AVAILABLE
5 5

677 posts in this topic

DeadOne's ALL MAG. SALE 2018

No HOS/Probation List Please.

:takeit:in the thread trumps everything. Offers welcome of course.

Returns accepted. Buyer expected to pay return shipping so please ask questions before you purchase.

Shipping, anywhere in the world, is at cost unless an item is otherwise marked "Free Shipping".
Media Mail is NOT an option from me, so First Class, Priority, or the ever so slow and still costly USPS Retail Ground are the only options.
(I do my very best to choose the cheapest and safest methods of shipping available. I do use Regional Rate Priority Boxes for domestic buyers which saves quite a bit in some circumstances.)
If you're looking for an estimate on shipping, PM me, or use the 
Calculator At USPS... my zip is 48131
FYI... USPS rates go up January 21st.

Payment via PayPal is preferred but I'll do Cashier Check, or Money Order if you wish.

Back Scans for each book listed is in spoilers below the front scan unless otherwise noted.

COMPLETE RECAP ON PAGE 34 

:news:
ALL SAVAGE SWORD OF CONAN MAGAZINES NOW 30% OFF

ALL MAGAZINE SETS NOW 10% OFF

ALL INDIVIDUALLY LISTED MAGAZINES NOW 25% OFF

Edited by DeadOne
Discounts Added - Recap of all books PG. 34

Let's start this off with something I think is pretty special.
Over most of last year I've been putting together a full run of Savage Sword of Conan magazines. I did this, not once, but twice... almost three. :blush:
My wife is fairly certain I'm a closet Conan hoarder and she may just be right. So I'm letting one go.

In the gallery posted in the link below, is every issue of Savage Sword of Conan that is included in this Full Run.
#1-235 and Annual #1 along with Marvel Comics Super Specials #2 and #9 

238 comics total
$1300.00 (Free Shipping anywhere in the United States)