WTB: Early Canadian Underground Comix (English or French)

1 post in this topic

527 posts

Hi everyone,

I am trying to build a collection of early Canadian underground comix (from the late 60s/early 70s). I am looking for stuff like Snore Comix # 1 & 2, Fleshapoids from Earth, SFU Komix # 1 & 2, Flash Theatre, Hierographics, Heart of London, London Life, Magenta Frog, Gearfoot Wrecks, Nature Comics # 2, Beer Comix, Bridge City Beer Comix # 2, Gopher Freedom, Polar Funnies # 1, The Time of the Clockmen, Brain Sugar, Crazy Duck, Poz Comix, Nuclear Dragons Attack, Nawtz Comix and anything from FreeKluck's Snafu series. The list goes on and on. I'm always looking for Canadian UG's, so anything you have might be of interest to me.

I'm also starting to build a collection of Quebec UG's (BDK/BDQ). If you have anything like this, I may be interested. Particularly looking for issues of Made in Kebec, Pizza Puce and BD. Also would love to find an issue of Capitaine Kebec.

My preference is to purchase raw comics/comix from Canadian sellers in CAD, but I am absolutely willing to buy in USD and deal outside of Canada. If you have anything like this please respond here or send me a pm. The price I am willing to pay depends largely on the title and condition.

Thanks,

brian