• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] !!!ONE HOUR LEFT!! ENDS 10 PM EST TONIGHT!!! ::: NO RESERVE AUCTION ::: Exclusive POP & Figure Lot!
1 1

9 posts in this topic

Hi all - Trying to clear out some shelf space, so I've decided to move some figures!  Everything pictured is in the auction, and it's all new and unopened!

Bidding starts at $10, and bidding must be in $1 or more increments.  

There is a Buy it Now of $75.  At any point, someone can just take the lot for that price, or if the bidding reaches that point that bidder is the winner.

Shipping is NOT included, but will be at cost.  Can't imagine it will be too much as these figures aren't very heavy.

Payment by paypal only, please.

popexclusives.thumb.jpg.93e4bef661d5379ab497e600f1fa6089.jpg

The figures pictured are (from top left):

1. Dorbz Ridez #27 - Star-Lord with the Milano (Marvel Collector Corps Exclusive)
2. Dorbz #128 Civil War Iron Man Unmasked (Marvel Collector Corps Exclusive)
3. Funko Pop 2-Pack Bullseye / Daredevil (Marvel Collector Corps Exclusive)
4. Funko Pop #48 Rocket Raccoon
5. Funko Pop #52 Star-Lord (Amazon Exclusive)
6. Funko Pop #65 Dancing Groot (Hot Topic Exclusive)
7. Funko Captain Marvel Mystery Mini (Marvel Collector Corps Exclusive)
8. Funko She-Hulk Mystery Mini (Marvel Collector Corps Exclusive)

Edited by fmaz

FYI I was asked... I imagine the package will weigh in the neighborhood of 3lb 5 oz to 3lb 10 oz.    But I should be able to keep it under 4 lb.

EDIT - I just packed up the box....  the box I'd hoped to fit it all in wouldn't QUITE do it... so I had to go to a larger box... which also meant some extra padding. So the box no weighs in at 4 lb and 5 oz.  Still that shouldn't be too pricey to ship anywhere.  I'd estimate less than $10 shipping for eastern US, and more expensive as you go west.

Edited by fmaz