• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Diary Secrets #30

9 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Ahsoka Tano Jedi Apprentice said:

Are  there any tears on this book ? What about that back bottom staple ? R those tears coming out of it ?

There are two micro tears running from the staple to the spine - maybe 1/16 of an inch each. The staple and cover are both firmly attached. 

On the interior, the last five pages have a small tear running from the right edge - maybe a half inch. 

Edited by Crimebuster

i guess because of the substantial cover wear is why people r saying 3.0  but i think it's better than that ...i'm saying 3.5  but i believe ( because I don't know any better ) that it goes to 4.0 before it goes to 3.0    How bout that ....normally i grade down but i'm doing a 360 on this comic. Minor staple tears and along with some significant moderate cover wear could easily leave this at a 4.0   With the cover firmly attached help's this books chance of getting a 4.0  even with the problems on the back. Hey Triple Jay ....why can't think book b a 4.0 ?

3 minutes ago, Ahsoka Tano Jedi Apprentice said:

i guess because of the substantial cover wear is why people r saying 3.0  but i think it's better than that ...i'm saying 3.5  but i believe ( because I don't know any better ) that it goes to 4.0 before it goes to 3.0    How bout that ....normally i grade down but i'm doing a 360 on this comic. Minor staple tears and along with some significant moderate cover wear could easily leave this at a 4.0   With the cover firmly attached help's this books chance of getting a 4.0  even with the problems on the back. Hey Triple Jay ....why can't think book b a 4.0 ?

It can make 4.0, it is possible. I'd put the technical grade at 3.5, a real eye catching 3.5, so with a little G.A. bump, a CGC 4.0 can easily become a reality on this one, IMO.