• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Incredible Hulk #181 - is it *that* red-hot?
17 17

1,931 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Is this where I go to take about IH #162, 1st app of wendigo?:baiting:lol

But seriously 1st wendigo is not being pumped, still nice to own :foryou:

First wendigo rules!!!love that comicsback in the day i got it 9.0 cgc for 100$.its a good book to own:luhv:

1 minute ago, THE_BEYONDER said:

Nice

There’s no way that Wendigo isn’t involved when Wolvy & Hulk eventually meet in the MCU

I agree! I have some emotional attachment as the double cover was my first, and the other was a cheap half price books find. It's got room to grow for sure, even if the wendigo ends up as a sidetrack in a movie....

On 4/5/2021 at 5:51 PM, rexinnih said:

Love that Hulk 180 9.8 above. 

Couple years back I had in my head I wanted a signed back panel of Hulk 180 by Herb Trimpe and searched and searched. Finally one came up and jumped on it. Also got Roy Thomas to sign in 2019 at the Washington State Summer Con for added measure. Won't CGC it as it would come back green but this is a purchase I wanted just for myself. 

Hulk 180 Front jpg.jpg

Hulk 180 Back Page jpg.jpg

Sadly, not only will it come back with a Green Qualified label, but they might also view all of those signatures as a "writing on book" defect and hammer it accordingly when it comes to the determination of the final grade.  :frustrated:  :censored: